Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my replacement last week (I had an issue with the button won't stay down).

I am really happy with this piece, yes the EX head is far from perfect, but the regular head is really good, and the print is fantastic. I like him better with a jacket.

29ohf5w.jpg

I can't wait to put more X-MEN (Pyslocke PF, Rogue PF and Angel Comiquette) on top of my besta :impatient: I'll move Spiderman and co to the other side of the wall. I will put Angel (with acrylic riser) in the middle :yess: I hope with acrylic riser Angel won't look too small compare to the others.

2gy4vbt.jpg

Mine is shipping to my US address .... should have been received it approximately Friday next week .... cannot wait

so its really a four shelf unit and you took out two of the shelves? I ask because it really doesn't look anything like yours.
Yes, you are correct.

wait that can't be right, the dimensions on the link you gave me say its 8' tall.
That's the package dimensions, the product dimensions is down below it.

Thats the package dimensions, product dimensions are lower down, 128cm high

freaking confusing that package dimensions are in inches and product dimensions are in cm, not to mention they have the height and length backwards.

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I think I am going to have to pick up a bunch of these.

Nice Collection Mamba :) Now I'm regretting big time selling off my Wolverine PF :( Especially after just receiving my Cyclops EX PF and looking at how great your X-Men PF's looks on your display. Darn It :(

very nice display. cyclops, wolverine and gambit look great together

Thanks, they sure do.

Nice Collection Mamba :) Now I'm regretting big time selling off my Wolverine PF :( Especially after just receiving my Cyclops EX PF and looking at how great your X-Men PF's looks on your display. Darn It :(

Thanks, you can always buy him back there are plenty of Wolvie PF for sale on evilbay with evil price :slap

It arrives at last:

Ex 230/500
No power adaptor? Only batteries? Booo, cheap SSC.
Prints is good, on some plastic paper; came in a nice pictured envelop; which came in a ziplock bag :)
Ex head ain't bad but Reg head is definitely better. But the Ex head's nose is better.
Belt looks a little too boxy.

Gonna try on the lights now.

Back