Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny-dog-pictures-hulk.jpg

I think mine is coming next week ... as evil as it might sound ... I love fewer body get convert ... especially .... I already have the EX shipping to me .... and a few waitlist with NRD statue ....

But I would also love people here get their second chance ... NRD is just a two edge sword ....

Anyone have any tricks to getting the coat on? I'm still having troubles...

The trick is putting the attachment arm in the jacket first before putting it on the other arm last.

Once you have the attachment arm in the jacket slide the other arm in the jacket. Don't worry about strecthing the jacket a little as it help you put the attached arm in jacket in place. Make sure as your putting on the jacket you kind bunch the sleeves kinda like rolling up sleeves action heping you slide the arm in sleeve a litte easier. Also as you're putting the attached arm in jacket. Make sure the stitched seam is running the middle of his elbow area. This will also aid you in making sure you have everything lined up straight.

Help this helps you a little...good luck.

Last edited:
Just came in :)
I have to say I like the EX head now that I see it in person...Maybe I have no taste at all...

DSC01776.JPG

DSC01778.JPG

DSC01781.JPG

DSC01787.JPG

The body is out of proportion, anatomy is way off, and why does his head look like he has a huge chunk out of the top right hand corner? hehe

But if others like it, then cool. I love my Logan! I had it jazzed up nicely thanks to Mister ComputerFlyz.

The body is out of proportion, anatomy is way off, and why does his head look like he has a huge chunk out of the top right hand corner? hehe

But if others like it, then cool. I love my Logan! I had it jazzed up nicely thanks to Mister ComputerFlyz.

gary_busey01.jpg

Back