Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^:exactly: I can picture it now:

Rogue's headband, Psylocke's, erm, swimsuit (???!!!), Gambit's staff, Wolverine's cowl, Beast's, um, trunks (oh, dear lord!), Cyke's visor, Archangel's wings, Iceman's ice (now we are clutching at straws!), a lock of Jean's hair (!!!), Storm's cape and Colossus' big red boots (I give up!)

They should all be strewn about the Magneto PF's base and, as he hovers above these relics of his defeated foes, he should be laughing. LAUGHING IN TRIUMPH! :mwaha

Or something..... :monkey4

(And, lest anyone is actually taking this post seriously, I don't mean a word of what I just wrote. No, sir. :lecture) :lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Still lovin my Cyclops Ex. PF. I guess we don't need power adaptor since the 2xAA batteries last a long time for the little light from the eyes. Just have to watch for possible batteries leak.

Rogue Ex PF next!!! :yess:

I wonder if I should skip Joker PF and save for Batman and Hulk PF/LSF. :gah:

...:)

Cyclops-Apocalypse-Comic-XL.jpg

More photos...
https://ironlungs31.smugmug.com/photos/swfpopup.mg?AlbumID=18137185&AlbumKey=qL4h35

IronLungs, you show off. I've said it before, and I'll keep saying that I love your Apocalypse statues. Sideshow really needs to get the lead out in that department. He's my favorite comic book villain of all time.

Well, I just dropped the print off at Michael's to get framed. I really wish SS would make these things in set sizes so that I could just pick up a standard frame. This is the first print I've gotten (out of a total of 4) that I felt I absolutely had to get framed. In about two weeks I'll have a new round of pics with the framed print on display behind the statue.

Update: Just gonna quote my post in my collection thread.

Hard to tell in pics, but the frame is dark blue in color.
It would look awesome hanging, but I don't want to put a hole in the backing of my Besta....

CyclopsPF12.jpg

CyclopsPF13.jpg

Thanks, I wanted to get a mat, but it would've been about $40 extra. As is, it was $66, and that was during a 60% off sale. Next time, I think I'll take the longer drive to AC Moore to find out their prices. It'll be inconvenient of sorts if they're considerably cheaper considering that they're a 30 minute drive farther away.

Hard to tell in pics, but the frame is dark blue in color.
It would look awesome hanging, but I don't want to put a hole in the backing of my Besta....

Just use double sided tape. If you ever want to remove the tape use goo gone to remove any adhesive residue that may be left on the Besta.

Edit: On second thought, don't do the above if the backing is made of that thin cardboard stock and not actual wood.

Just received mine today and I love the piece, I think it's very well done. I was however, a bit disappointed in the material of the "leather" jacket though. With the amount of creases it's taking on in the arms...I can see the jacket breaking down very easily down the road, or the 2nd time putting it back on if it has to be removed...

Back