Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't order from capstone because I'm in TX and would have to pay sales tax, I order from Alter Ego or one of the other ones if I don't care about the exclusive.

But you can't complain about the free plug I just gave you, can you?

I don't order from capstone because I'm in TX and would have to pay sales tax, I order from Alter Ego or one of the other ones if I don't care about the exclusive.

But you can't complain about the free plug I just gave you, can you?

Just thought we had meet at the Store or at a Show, the owner will smile when I tell him about the Good you have done here.
Be Cool

Hey, anything I can do help, retail comics is a tough business right now. The comic store closest to where I live just went out of business a few month ago.

Hey, anything I can do help, retail comics is a tough business right now. The comic store closest to where I live just went out of business a few month ago.

Same here and I picked up like 8 boxes of comics and paperback along with a Brand new PS2 and a signed Alex Ross Batman print for like $183 bucks carry out :yess:

I found this pic, which seems to be from the Nurember Toy Fair. He looks almost as tall as the Gandalf PF. Any German freak can share more pics?

167950_198986756783594_120335071315430_816559_4703988_n.jpg

I like Gandalf and Cyc looks great next to him, I love the way the color stands out! What surprises is I like the look of the buckey cap in there.

Looks great!!!ordered the regular!!the exclusive head is not my taste

Pre-Ordered last week. Can't wait till he arrive. Will fit perfect to the Emma exl. PF and his Visor replica from Windlass Studios ;)

I was pleasently suprised how nice bucky is turning out as well!! Now i gotta get my WL to convert on him :clap

Both the Cyke and Bucky figs look good, but I cancelled my Bucky. No a big fan of the character and he is going to be difficult to display at a height of over 24". I'm running out of room.:lol

I think Bucky will go on second chance, so I still might pick him up later on after seeing in hand pics. Cyke on the other hand is a must buy for me. Bring on the rest of the X-Men in 1/4 scale. Is that Rogue I see on the horizon?

Back