Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the face sculpt looks better in person for the EX. I'm pumped for this statue.

Argg I truly hope he is 1/4 scale or my excitement just went out the window. Has sideshow done 1/5 premium format in the past?

I'm sure it is 1:4 but even the 1:4 PFs aren't in scale with one another. Gandalf is enormous even in proportions when compared to Patient Zero for example, even slightly bigger than Cap. So while I'm sure he'll be 1:4 he'll probably match up against other 1:4 Marvel pieces fine but not necessarily against other Sideshow PFs.

Got this picture from SF and the SpaceFiguren facebook page:
180659_196281573731639_112953422064455_711225_3551602_n.jpg

Despite the crappy angle, that looks great. Really cool that you can take off the cloth jacket and essentially have a Jim Lee 1/4 commiquette.

I can't believe I am going to write this, but the belt looks kind of blocky and sticks out too much. Makes his waist look awkward. Hope it is just the angle.

Glad that you said something M.Ski.

I was thinking that myself when looking at this pic of him. I was more thinking that it was his waist that was on the small side of the scale.

Looks pretty cool! I wonder if you'll have to add the coat, or is it going to ship with the coat on?

It'll probably ship with it on I would think since that is how its most likely to be displayed. I believe you remove the arm to get the jacket off...

tha's how Jim Lee drew him on the comics. Those belt bags were chock-full-o-goodies.

Yup, typical 90's fare there.

So this was a BIG BIG thing for marvel PF collectors...

So can someone explain why PF's are lauded above Comiquettes so much?

Whenever there is a Comiquette announcement there is alway the obligatory response "PF or fail". I always figured that the reason for the 'PF is superior' arguement is that the costumes are fabric and they are 1/4 scale, however a number of Comiquettes are 1/4 scale and this like the black panther only has one part of fabric: the jacket, other than that its just a comiquette.

Shouldnt the whole costume be fabric for this to be a true PF?

So this was a BIG BIG thing for marvel PF collectors...

So can someone explain why PF's are lauded above Comiquettes so much?

Whenever there is a Comiquette announcement there is alway the obligatory response "PF or fail". I always figured that the reason for the 'PF is superior' arguement is that the costumes are fabric and they are 1/4 scale, however a number of Comiquettes are 1/4 scale and this like the black panther only has one part of fabric: the jacket, other than that its just a comiquette.

Shouldnt the whole costume be fabric for this to be a true PF?

Mainly because PFs are 1/4 scale. The typical response when a comiquette is announced is "1/4 or fail" and not "PF or fail."

Yes some comiquettes are 1/4 but the majority are still 1/5.

Back