Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both the Cyke and Bucky figs look good, but I cancelled my Bucky. No a big fan of the character and he is going to be difficult to display at a height of over 24". I'm running out of room.:lol

I think Bucky will go on second chance, so I still might pick him up later on after seeing in hand pics. Cyke on the other hand is a must buy for me. Bring on the rest of the X-Men in 1/4 scale. Is that Rogue I see on the horizon?

I cant wait for Rogue either!!!!! The 1/4 scale xmen are coming together beautifully thus far!

I see what you mean. The height looks alright, but Bucky's head/chest/arms do look smaller compared to Cyke's.

Yup :lecture, I didn't order this one since I have the PF but if collectors are thinking it's 1/4 just because it's labeled PF, they might be in for a surprise.

Yup :lecture, I didn't order this one since I have the PF but if collectors are thinking it's 1/4 just because it's labeled PF, they might be in for a surprise.

Argg I truly hope he is 1/4 scale or my excitement just went out the window. Has sideshow done 1/5 premium format in the past?

PFs are all intended to be 1/4. However, they don't always get them quite right. Weren't Thing and Abomination a bit too big.

PFs are all intended to be 1/4. However, they don't always get them quite right. Weren't Thing and Abomination a bit too big.

Thing was pretty decent and match well with HULK.

ABOM was a giganto though.:rotfl

You'll hear collectors say that's he supposed to be because he's bigger than HULK but in that scale he MUCH bigger than HULK.

I see what you mean. The height looks alright, but Bucky's head/chest/arms do look smaller compared to Cyke's.
Isn't Bucky supposed to be smaller (muscle-wise) than Steve Rodgers? I mean, Rodgers is the pinnacle of human (non-super, non-mutant) development...
I haven't followed Cap's story too closely though, so I might be wrong about Bucky.

Isn't Bucky supposed to be smaller (muscle-wise) than Steve Rodgers? I mean, Rodgers is the pinnacle of human (non-super, non-mutant) development...
I haven't followed Cap's story too closely though, so I might be wrong about Bucky.

Good point, but we are comparing Bucky to Cyclops, not Steve Rogers.

Both the Cyke and Bucky figs look good, but I cancelled my Bucky. No a big fan of the character and he is going to be difficult to display at a height of over 24". I'm running out of room.:lol

I agree. That's why I didn't order Bucky. Spidey Comiquette barely fits in his shelf, Bucky wouldn't fit at all.

Steve Rodgers is not the true pinnacle of human development. He was a rare case study where the Super Soldier Serum actually worked and it transformed him. Bucky was not injected with the serum but was trained in a more traditional special ops military kind of way. Naturally, Bucky should be smaller.

Isnt this the cyclops thread, I got confused reading through it. :dunno

Back