Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Ex. unmasked head worse than the one with Bucky or about equal?

Way worse...the Bucky unmasked head actually resembles a human. The Cyclops unmasked head has this weird lump in the throat, the mouth is contorted in a very unnatural way, and the eyes do not line up. It really is bad and I have no clue how Sideshow's thought it was ok to go into production.

Way worse...the Bucky unmasked head actually resembles a human. The Cyclops unmasked head has this weird lump in the throat, the mouth is contorted in a very unnatural way, and the eyes do not line up. It really is bad and I have no clue how Sideshow's thought it was ok to go into production.

Man, that sucks. Well, I think the masked portrait looks really good from the pics. And the jacket is a nice touch.

I just don't understand what goes on when sculpting the unmasked portraits. Bucky's sculpt was pushing it for me, and after hearing this about Scott, it really sucks.

Congrats on the acquisition though. Still looks nice overall, especially when you put him amongst the others, I would think (despite the bases not matching, which is another "Why?" moment I have with this piece.)

Hey Kibishii, does the ex heads eyes light up?
I'm a bit disappointed the ex head turned out bad. In the photos it looks like someone trod on it before it set and if it looks the same in person that sucks.

I'm a bit disappointed the ex head turned out bad. In the photos it looks like someone trod on it before it set and if it looks the same in person that sucks.

Both heads have a light-up feature.

IMG_1649.jpg

Bucky's ex head wasnt ugly... just looked a bit older and suffering from the plastic surgery look that the Rogue regular edition head suffers from. Will reserve judgement on Cyclops until I get him. A bit disappointed that the paint aps dont look as good as they did during the video posted on youtube.

Bucky head kinda looks like this guy unfortunately.

KimKardashian_BruceJenner.jpg

at certain angels he looks ok.. (the statue that is)

New01.jpg

Yes, the EX eyes light up. I would take a picture, but I have already put the box up in the garage. The only thing from the EX that I kept out was the print and that is because I gotta get it framed.

Thanks mate for the info. I kinda wanted to display him with the unmasked portrait...oh well. At least the rest looks cool. Can't wait for the pix!

Nice shots.

And holy hell do the eyes on the exclusive look misshapen and uneven :google

I wonder is the electronics in the sculpt somehow contributed to the warped look :dunno

Terrible Sideshow. Unforgivable. Ludicrous. Ridiculous.

The EX head honestly looks like someone in a middle school Art class made it...

Great pics though of everything else.

Ex. face looks freaky. . .but that's how it looked in the pics on their website, right? So I'm not sure what people are surprised about here.

Regular looks pretty good. Still bummed they picked that horrible "pouch-o-plenty" look for him, or I surely would have picked him up.

Ex. face looks freaky. . .but that's how it looked in the pics on their website, right? So I'm not sure what people are surprised about here.

Dont think anyone is surprised, but we were all hopeful that it was just another case of Sideshow's pictures not doing the sculpt justice. We were praying it would look better in hand, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Epic fail from Sideshows art/development department and whomever approved it for production should be forced to wear one around their neck for the next year.
:lol

I would love to see some guy out eating dinner with his family with that monstrosity hanging from his neck.

Also, that Magneto helmet hanging out on the backside of that piece of rock still makes zero sense to me. Why couldn't they just (appropriately) magnetize it and let you stick it on the front somewhere if you want to? Who is gonna pose him backwards so you can see it? Anyways. . .

Back