Cyclops Comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope they make it in the Astonishing or Byrne era uniform,I hate the Jim Lee design....I prefer the full mask that covers his entire head.

3208010489_19f4a3c6e1.jpg

If it's anything other than this, I'm passing.

I guess its too much to ask for a nice simple John Byrne era look. That one will always be my favorite. I would still by an Astonishing version, but not the Jim Lee. That one does NOTHING for me.

I guess its too much to ask for a nice simple John Byrne era look. That one will always be my favorite. I would still by an Astonishing version, but not the Jim Lee. That one does NOTHING for me.

The Bryne era look would be nice and I would definitely buy it out of nostalgia...but I want the Cassaday designed Astonishing suit.

The Jim Lee, Rob Liefield inspired, suit should never see the light of day as a SS PF or comiquette.

Last edited:
In Ultimate X-Men, Cyclops executed Magneto by decapitation.

Ultimates doesn't count. Its completely a different universe. Earth 616 (The original Marvel Universe) he is constantly being thown to second banana.

Three reasons we know Cyclops is not gay...

Ummm....remember even this:

3364321407_11c69d952e.jpg

was somebody's beard. I'm just sayin'. :lol

uhh, Mike?...for an Iron Man fan, you're missing the fun and shat slinging in the HB thread.......explain?

Mike, sorry, but I completely don't get the points you are trying to make. :confused:

Who the heck is that picture of? Jean Grey or Pryor? Not sure whether you were saying he was getting sloppy seconds or what, but if that is the point, I doubt any female comic characters are virgins and your boy Stark surely doesn't mind girls who get around.

I know Cyclops isn't as popular as Wolverine, IM, Spiderman, or Hulk and I know for most of X-Men history he has been written as Xavier's teacher's pet. However, he is still one of the top five most recognized and popular X characters (I would probably say Wolverine, Jean Grey, Cyclops, Gambit, Deadpool). In the current 616, Cyclops pretty much rules the mutant world; as shown when Magneto bows down to him. The world doesn't talk to Professor X anymore, they talk to Cyclops. I just hope Bendis or another writer doesn't put Xavier back in the reigns.

Uncanny & Astonishing X-Men are still consistently Marvel's #2 best selling comic. At least Cyclops was able to outsmart Osborn and still has his job as leader of the X-Men...something Stark hasn't been able to do. :rolleyes:

Silk Spectre and Hooded Justice had a sham marriage to cover up his homersexuality....:lecture. Basically, Mike's saying that Cyclops' a bit limp on the wrist.

Back