Cyclops Comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeanscottemma.png

uhh, Mike?...for an Iron Man fan, you're missing the fun and shat slinging in the HB thread.......explain?

I actually haven't ventured in there but I have a feeling that its a lost cause at this point.

Mike, sorry, but I completely don't get the points you are trying to make. :confused:

Silk Spectre I. Twas a joke and nothing more as noted by this: :lol

Uncanny & Astonishing X-Men are still consistently Marvel's #2 best selling comic. At least Cyclops was able to outsmart Osborn and still has his job as leader of the X-Men...something Stark hasn't been able to do. :rolleyes:

Jesus H. Christ. Arguing about the valor or integrity of the characters in the Marvel world is like having the retarded My Dad is Strong that Yours argument. Realistically, the writers can make any character smarter, faster, superior than any other while the next can retcon all of that way. It was a joke nothing more, untwist your "I Like Cyke" panties and move along.

Silk Spectre and Hooded Justice had a sham marriage to cover up his homersexuality....:lecture. Basically, Mike's saying that Cyclops' a bit limp on the wrist.

Hence the joke. Any real fan of Cyclops who knows that not only has Scott had both Jean and Emma but fathered three children in the Marvel universe as well would know that it was a loose joke. So that point after yours with Scott and Emma in bed gets a huge :rolleyes:

There isn't anything to prove.

Rachel Summers (alternate Timeline but still considered 616), Nathan Summers (Cable) and of course Ruby. All not including at the different "What Ifs" done over the years. Those though are the most notable.

I get the joke now that Jinxx explained it. :D Since I didn't know the backstory on Silk Spectre, I didn't get it earlier. I assumed since she was a red head, she was Jean or Madelyne.

Realistically, the writers can make any character smarter, faster, superior than any other while the next can retcon can take all of that way.

Unfortunately, this is very true and I hope they don't change Scott back to the typecast pacifist he used to be; I would rather they kill him off. The only "retcon" I hope we see soon is the eventual change of Sinister back to a man.

:lol Thanks for clarifying, I was feeling like an ass because I thought he only had two in 616 (Nathan and Rachel). I didn't think Ruby was 616 since she was an "alternate future," but I don't read alot of X-Factor so I could easily be wrong.

of the xmen i need a new wolverine and a phoenix!!!!and cyclops of course!!

I already picked up the EX Wolvie comiquette (LOVE that piece). So, I'd rather SS released some new characters before they revisit a new Wolvie comiquette. I'm down for Cyke and Phoenix though.

I already picked up the EX Wolvie comiquette (LOVE that piece). So, I'd rather SS released some new characters before they revisit a new Wolvie comiquette. I'm down for Cyke and Phoenix though.

congrats on getting the wolvie!!first i want a gambit and then phoenix!!1:gun:gun:gun

More than happy with the Bowen X-Men, just need to get Gambit (too damn overpriced) & Prof X (if they ever make em)

IMGA0145.jpg

problem with the X-Men is, you get onw, you gotta get them all. I don't feel like dropping $2K plus on X-Men Comiquettes...not to mention Sideshow's Beast is a disgrace.

More than happy with the Bowen X-Men, just need to get Gambit (too damn overpriced) & Prof X (if they ever make em)

IMGA0145.jpg

problem with the X-Men is, you get onw, you gotta get them all. I don't feel like dropping $2K plus on X-Men Comiquettes...not to mention Sideshow's Beast is a disgrace.

I was very disappointed with Bowen's Archangel.:monkey2....for shame.

I'm not into ladies. Jean is a very pretty statue though.

What can I say, it's an OCD thing ... if i get Jean, i'd have to track down Black-costume Storm. If i get storm ... i'd have to track down Rouge (which i'm not impressed with) and Dark Phoenix... so on and so fourth.

Who knows maybe someday i'll pick up the girls!

Sue Storm is the only female in my collection, it's because she is a MUST to complete the F4...and I actually contimplated not picking her up...how silly is that?

Back