Cyclops Comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know he's a ^^^^^ character...

You = https://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x234/ctbob/******.jpg

Three reasons we know Cyclops is not gay:
goblin-queen.jpg

Jean_Grey_White_Queen.jpg

Cyclops was such an interesting, flawed character over the years in the comics. Plus, what a great power! I can't express how pissed off I was with how he was wasted in the X-movies.

By the way WHOOO HOOO! This has long, long been my #1 want and it looks to be a bad ass pose. Damn, I am so excited about this one that I might have to keep the Emma PF just to go along with him. :google

Not only is Cyclops leader of the X-Men and the remaining mutant race, but he is also a master strategist and has completely revamped the X-Men from the wussy-get-along group into a militant power that even defeated Osborn's Avengers and Magneto recently kneeled to Cyclops as the mutant "Cesar."

I know he may not be as popular as Hulk, IM, or Wolverine, but he is still one of the most important characters in X-Men history/series and is a bad ass; even the Great Wurm Shai admitted that Cyclops has been awsome in recent years (yes, I know Shai isn't interested in the character). On almost every "want" list or poll, he is usually in the top 5 requested.

Hopefully we will see him in his Astonishing outfit, but Jim Lee or classic would be nice also.

Last edited:
ass whopping from gf and time to sell my body to make some money! god this hobby is not for the poor. =(

Byrne or Jim Lee only please

Both are classics. The jim lee version is way more famous than Astonishing and is how a lot of us remember him.

By the way WHOOO HOOO! This has long, long been my #1 want and it looks to be a bad ass pose. Damn, I am so excited about this one that I might have to keep the Emma PF just to go along with him. :google

Not only is Cyclops leader of the X-Men and the remaining mutant race, but he is also a master strategist and has completely revamped the X-Men from the wussy-get-along group into a militant power that even defeated Osborn's Avengers and Magneto recently kneeled to Cyclops as the mutant "Cesar."

I know he may not be as popular as Hulk, IM, or Wolverine, but he is still one of the most important characters in X-Men history/series and is a bad ass; even the Great Wurm Shai admitted that Cyclops has been awsome in recent years (yes, I know Shai isn't interested in the character). On almost every "want" list or poll, he is usually in the top 5 requested.

Hopefully we will see him in his Astonishing outfit, but Jim Lee or classic would be nice also.

Kibishii, we did it, man! :rock

picture.php

(Geez, I love this ad. :lol)

Kibishii, we did it, man!
picture.php

(Geez, I love this ad.)

Well, we aren't 100% sure it is Cyclops yet, but it looks that way man. The official poll numbers aren't released yet (i.e. we don't have preorders yet), but it was great campaign and I hope to announce a celebration party in the near future.

Cyclops/Daredevil 09/10? YES WE CAN!

Its like Marvel refuses to let him be dynamic. Oh and light up is a must for both standard and Exclusive. I'm guessing change-o-head on this one for the Exclusive

Normally, I would agree with you. Especially when they did the Cypocalypse arch and then screwed it up. However, Cyclops has completely changed since the House of M plot and, if they don't retcon or butcher it, he is not the old boy scout at all. He does not have the "can't we all get along" policy at all anymore and has even threatened open warfare with anyone who threatens mutants and formed X-Force basically to do the really dirty work.

In Ultimate X-Men, Cyclops executed Magneto by decapitation.

As far as the EX goes, I agree that a light up feature is a must and it would be pretty easy to do a switch-of-heads; one with his hood up/visor and one with the hood back and glasses. The visor head could have a plug just like the Anakin light saber hand.

If the EX is a light up feature, which projects a small laser light, that would be "epic".

If the EX is a light up feature, which projects a small laser light, that would be "epic".

A laser light like the Hot Toys Predator mask (ie, red LED) or an actual laser pointer? I am not sure I would dig the laser pointer, although two LED lights that would look like his eyes behind a visor would be really cool.

Back