Cyclops Comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Byrne-era Cyclops, but can't stand any of that 90s garbage. The choice of which Cyclops they are releasing would strongly affect my interest level.

The fewer excessive straps and pouches, the better.

you sir have good taste. That will be a must buy for me...with the exclusive being a light up visor!

cyclops is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what Jean said.

As for this...interested in what it looks like but not really interested to order. Cyclops is a one trick pony. Whenever they try to add more depth to the character someone comes through and just makes him the same ol' boring boy scout in the next run. Its like Marvel refuses to let him be dynamic. Oh and light up is a must for both standard and Exclusive. I'm guessing change-o-head on this one for the Exclusive

That's what Jean said.

As for this...interested in what it looks like but not really interested to order. Cyclops is a one trick pony. Whenever they try to add more depth to the character someone comes through and just makes him the same ol' boring boy scout in the next run. Its like Marvel refuses to let him be dynamic. Oh and light up is a must for both standard and Exclusive. I'm guessing change-o-head on this one for the Exclusive

oh goody goody, that's would be very original for sideshow.:rolleyes:

And light up is? :lol

Unoriginal would be just a standard Scott Summers sculpt with his visor still on. Original would be a Change-o-Head and Change-o-hand. Have the hand holding his optic specs as if he were lifting them up and have his eyes glow.

or if Sideshow really wanted to knock this out of the park since the design aspect isn't too different, the exclusive would be original X-Men uniform.

02.jpg

Cyclops_Kirby.jpg

Unoriginal would be just a standard Scott Summers sculpt with his visor still on. Original would be a Change-o-Head and Change-o-hand. Have the hand holding his optic specs as if he were lifting them up and have his eyes glow.

or if Sideshow really wanted to knock this out of the park since the design aspect isn't too different, the exclusive would be original X-Men uniform.

02.jpg

Cyclops_Kirby.jpg
i do not like that!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

But if the EX accessory is going to be a change-o-head, then how will it still have the light up feature? (for the eyes at least) :confused:

They could do it like Hot Toys did their Iron Man figures, with the bulb in the neck joint. The light from the bulb would then filter through the head sculpts to Cyclops' visor.

02.jpg

Cyclops_Kirby.jpg

i wasn't suggesting the light up was original, just that it seems to be getting harder for ssc to come up with original ex. opitions lately. they're just rehashing old ones over and over again. though in their defense i'm not to sure what else they could do other than differant costumes, but then that would cost more, but i'm sure most would pay extra for that.
i know i would for the wolverine PF:naughty:naughty

BTW then pics look like they could be sneak peaks :lol:lol

Back