Cyborg Darth Maul Coming in 1/6!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a big fan of this Maul rendition but have to admit the PF looks quite cool, like an ancient god of war or something. Still not something I'd want to collect, Maul was one of the few really cool (in non-cyber form) but underrated PT characters, too bad uncle George decided to kill him so quick...

I'm not a big fan of this Maul rendition but have to admit the PF looks quite cool, like an ancient god of war or something. Still not something I'd want to collect, Maul was one of the few really cool (in non-cyber form) but underrated PT characters, too bad uncle George decided to kill him so quick...

:exactly::goodpost:

I liked cyborg maul better in the comic when it was a "what-if" scenario; "What if Maul somehow got resurrected as a crazy looking cyborg?", now that it's official it feels like a cheap way of reintroducing a highly marketable character for the sake of merchendise.

in spite of that, i'm a fan of the design and i'm looking forward to getting this guy (i may hate obvious marketing ploys, but i'm still a toy collector at heart) and having him chill with Grievous; chicken legs ftw!

Last edited:
I think cyborg Maul will look bad ass if they give him an aggressive face instead of a smiley one. I pass either way coz I only collect armoured characters.:)

I'd really like a 1/6th Savage to go with his brother as well as a CW Obi...
:goodpost::lecture

I'd buy both those characters in an instant. Here's hoping if Maul is the Clone Wars version his brother won't be far behind.

I'd love to see Talzin done too. She'd look phenomenal as a 1/6 figure. :peace

I just saw this in ASK SS!!! I for one am STOKED for this!! I cannot wait to see some pics of this bad boy!!! AWESOME!!! Hopefully an SDCC reveal?!?! :impatient::pray:

Which one is this?

636px-DarthMaulTCW-SWE.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

Action figure? Hmmmm :slap so how tall is it going to be?

I'm not trying to be rude but genuinely asking, did you not see the "1/6" part in the title? Or are you just new to 1/6? If you're new, then welcome to the hobby

1/6 normally equals out to about 12" tall but of course some figures get leg extenders or just new bodies to have an accurate build to the character they're portraying.

But to answer yur question, this will most likely be about 12" tall maybe taller due to the robotic legs.

just when i think i out (star wars)
they pull me back in-----------------

:yess::hi5::yess:

Back