Cyborg Darth Maul Coming in 1/6!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They meant this...

darthmaul_detail.jpg

That'll be the Exc. "alternate" weak one... :lol

More like this

gould_swtut_s4maul.jpg

And I'd definitely be up for one (I'm going to finally order the PF as soon as my tax rebate comes in :hi5: ).

I'll buy it since I'm a completist but I hate the fact that they resurrected him like this--just dumb.

Maul horrible cyborg form is, for me, one of the worse ideas ever conceived, and I especially hate those long horns...

Agreed. Hate that they brought Maul back (and really hate the look of those horns, too), especially since the whole purpose of showing him being cut in half was supposed to be so there wouldn't be any speculation that he'd survived the duel. *groans*

Was hoping we'd get some kind of Hoth announcement before something as superflous as mechanical-Maul, but guess it will allow me to save up a bit in the meantime. Congrats to those that are hyped for him, though.

Cyborg Maul hates all of you haters and will haunt you in your dreams.

*takes sleeping pill so can confront Cyborg Maul and dice him into a billion pieces, put pieces in industrial blender and throw into nearby black hole, never to be seen again*

I don't take the whole resurrection of Darth Maul thing too seriously. But I do like the design on this version of his character and will be happy to get a 1:6 scale figure of it!

Biggest pass ever.

Same here, no interest in Maul 2.0 :lol

While I thought the CW take on it was passable for the entertainment value, its still just stupid to have a character resurrected after being clearly killed off.

What's next? Dooku with his head and hands on a cyborb body? :huh

Same here, no interest in Maul 2.0 :lol

While I thought the CW take on it was passable for the entertainment value, its still just stupid to have a character resurrected after being clearly killed off.

What's next? Dooku with his head and hands on a cyborb body? :huh

Clearly killed off? We never saw him land and we never saw an autopsy or took his pulse :wink1:

In Star Wars anything is possible!

Whatever happened to this guy?

No kidding, how much R&D does Dooku take?

so far all we know is that they have a HS ready and are just trying to find a way to make the prometheus body accurate to his build since he's quite a tall dude. this info came from the interview that CTR had with SS awhile ago

Whatever happened to this guy?

Darth_Tyrannus.jpg

His head was cut off.

And now Sideshow is developing a new prometheus body to represent Count Dooku's recently developed...short stature.

They are also waiting to see what his cyborg incarnation is going to look like so they can combine them into a two-pack.

:monkey3:)

His head was cut off.

And now Sideshow is developing a new prometheus body to represent Count Dooku's recently developed...short stature.

They are also waiting to see what his cyborg incarnation is going to look like so they can combine them into a two-pack.

:monkey3:)

:nono

BUT verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry :lol

Clearly killed off? We never saw him land and we never saw an autopsy or took his pulse :wink1:

In Star Wars anything is possible!

Let's not start that debate again; we each choose what we think is believable and/or a cheap cash-grab in the Star Wars universe :lol

Let's not start that debate again; we each choose what we think is believable and/or a cheap cash-grab in the Star Wars universe :lol

LOL...I think it is obvious that it was a cheap cash grab.

But it was also a very cool transformation for Maul.

I remember reading comic books when I was like 7 and thinking that it was cheap to resurrect a hero or villain who had been killed off. But that is how these stories go. Star Wars is nothing new to the idea.

I have a narrow mind and don't like the fact that Maul can survive, even though dozens of other stranger things have happened in the Star Wars universe.

What should I do with my spare time?

TROLL EVERY ____ING CYBORG MAUL THREAD THAT EVER EXISTED!!!!! :yess:

Back