CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. There were some parts I didn't care for (like Thea and Roy), but overall I thought Season 1 was fairly well done. From what I have heard for S2, it sounds promising as well.

I do like Thea and Roy, I just didn't like them together. Should be a pretty good season with 3 episodes having Barry Allen in them.

Anyone else watching the special tonight?

Yeah but just changed the channel. Already know what happened and I'm not big on these recap episodes made famous by LOST.

But yes this show is very good. The finale was awesome.

Yeah but just changed the channel. Already know what happened and I'm not big on these recap episodes made famous by LOST.

But yes this show is very good. The finale was awesome.

Kind of sucked, was hoping for behind the scenes and production stuff and maybe more info on season 2. Could probably find better season 1 summaries on youtube :lol

Really liking the 2nd season premiere so far! Should probably rename the episode Green Arrow Rises though. :lol

Really liking the 2nd season premiere so far! Should probably rename the episode Green Arrow Rises though. :lol

:gah:

How did I space this and how is it not recording? Apparently its not in sync with that preseason special last week.

Oh well, I'll just grab it off something else.

:mad:

Greats start to the season. The Hoods plot was very derivative of the beginning of TDK, but it served it's purpose well enough.

I like Summer Glau, but lord, that woman can't act her way out of a paper bag.

Greats start to the season. The Hoods plot was very derivative of the beginning of TDK, but it served it's purpose well enough.

I like Summer Glau, but lord, that woman can't act her way out of a paper bag.

She had trouble playing herself on the Big Bang Theory. :lol

You take that back! She was very believable playing a robot in Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles. :lol :monkey3

As long as she doesn't cause the show to get cancelled, it's all good. Btw, is it me or did Felicity get hotter?:monkey5

Great episode! I loved the scene where Ollie takes Fellicity, jumps out the window and swings back in through a lower window (however implausible that was).

I like the "new way" Ollie's trying to do things. Shows a lot of maturity in his character.

I don't mind the red hood kid as much as I did last season.

And sweet Moses! Summer Glau is a terrible actress! As much as I loved her in Firefly and Terminator, she was SO bad playing a real person!

Back