CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering if they might time hop when they get back. Ollie being away (dead again to them) so Canary comes into her own, as does Atom (with sidekick Felicity.) Roy can stand around doing nothing interesting most of the time, per usual. (Sorry, Roy.) I know it might complicate things with The Flash, but I imagine they weren't planning a crossover with them for a while. And I'm thinking months, not years. Hmmm.

I also agree about the everyone knows about Sara except Lance sub plot. It's just stupid. Every time Laurel explains why she isn't telling him it sounds even more stupid. But... his heart... can't take it!

Arrow-Season-3-Oliver-Death-Ras-al-Ghul.jpg

35nksf.jpg

I was wondering if they might time hop when they get back. Ollie being away (dead again to them) so Canary comes into her own, as does Atom (with sidekick Felicity.) Roy can stand around doing nothing interesting most of the time, per usual. (Sorry, Roy.) I know it might complicate things with The Flash, but I imagine they weren't planning a crossover with them for a while. And I'm thinking months, not years. Hmmm.

I also agree about the everyone knows about Sara except Lance sub plot. It's just stupid. Every time Laurel explains why she isn't telling him it sounds even more stupid. But... his heart... can't take it!

Colton Haynes To Play Bigger Role On Arrow | Comicbook.com

Am I the only one who wants to see Ollie go rogue? What if Ra's is the one who revives him, and, perhaps, the effects of the Pit make him more susceptible to suggestion? Season 3 Part Two is Team Arrow vs. Ollie in the League of Assassins!

That'd be awesome. Not only would we get to see Roy step up and become a leader, but perhaps we could see Ra's training Oliver.

Oliver's an excellent fighter from his time on the island, but he's still young and I'd like to see him improve even further.

That'd be awesome. Not only would we get to see Roy step up and become a leader, but perhaps we could see Ra's training Oliver.

Oliver's an excellent fighter from his time on the island, but he's still young and I'd like to see him improve even further.

This would be great IMO. Ollie survives the battle only to crawl his way back to find Ra's. Ra's is so impressed with his determination that he patches him up, and starts training him to be a member of the LoS.

OK I am caught up to this season. I've been watching Flash then Arrow since Flash aired first....does the order I watch matter?

That's the correct order for this season. Flash first, then Arrow. It really only matters for the crossover episodes, but there are some references to the other show scattered throughout both series that are kind of cool if seen in the correct order.

That's the correct order for this season. Flash first, then Arrow. It really only matters for the crossover episodes, but there are some references to the other show scattered throughout both series that are kind of cool if seen in the correct order.

Ok thanks. The cameo of barry in Arrow premier threw me off for a second.

Do you think that they could, potentially, tie this back into Season 2? What if Mirakuru was synthesized from the same elements found in the Lazarus Pits? Perhaps, even "improved," if you will. The Pit is known to have a temporary effect on a person's psyche, and Ra's also seems to be at metahuman levels of strength, whenever he comes back (from other media, at least), so, what if the Mirakuru prolongs the effects of the Pit, in that you permanently have superhuman levels of strength and regenerative abilities, but, with the "madness" of the pit being prolonged, as well?

I don't think Ra's showed any Metahuman abilities in his duel with Oliver, it was purely down to training and experience combined with the fact he didn't have any fear to distract him unlike Oliver. I thought it reminded me of Ra's training Bruce on the ice in BB. Just when Oliver, like Bruce, thought he had the upper hand Ra's use his experience to defeat them. In Bruce's case Ra's has let him walk on thin ice, in Oliver's case he suprises Oliver by grabbing hold of the sword with his bare hand.

Not in his fight with Ollie, but, typically, in the comics, whenever hd first resurfaces, he's got that look in his eyes like a rabid dog, as well as granny with a grandchild pinned under a car levels of strength.

Back