CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF?! they made Oliver fight and move like a five year old boy, like he was still training on the island

I think that was to show how much better Ra's is. Hes suppose to make you look like a rookie.
I loved how Ras just handled Ollie. It shows just how skilled and experienced he is. This is a man with tons knowledge when it comes to fighting and multiple lifetimes worth of experience. I was on the fence when Ras was introduced but after watching this episode, I like what they are doing with his character.

I liked that it was a very Empire Strikes Back style of fight, Ra's going one handed just toying with Ollie until he got fed up with him.
Yep, as it should have been. There was no way Oliver was going to win this fight, but it was still choreographed in a way that showed off Oliver's great skill. And the ending...brutal. Loved it.

The fight also brought me back to Spartacus. The style of swords, shirtless combat, and If I'm remembering correctly, Stephen Amell was up for the role of Spartacus after Andy could no longer do it.

That line about "the last time I was challenged was 67 years ago" made me giddy. Nevertheless, that didn't take the sting out of the ending. Holy ****, what a badass moment that was. Nable's Ra's is just so awesome. We need a CW Batman, *********!!!!!!!

I kept imagining there would be a quick far shot of Bruce in the distance watching the battle take place, after the fact.

I'm starting to hate this, though. I love this show, but every time I see stuff like this, no matter how epic it might be, it's always a reminder that some ********* WB exec has Batman relegated to a "no fly zone" on Television, the slap in the face, of course, is how much they like to beat around the bush, and how obvious their ******** is. Smallville, Gotham, now Krypton? Just pull your head out of your ass and let the actual characters, as everybody knows and loves them, have their own shows, already.

How cool would it be if Bruce is the one that revives Oliver in the lazarus pit, and that's his introduction to the TV-verse.

Pretty epic mid season finale (although it has only been 9 episodes). I didn't see the Thea thing coming until she got off the plane with Malcolm, then 2+2=4 for me. Malcolm is one cold, calculating SOB. Love it! He makes a great villain. I don't consider Ras a villain per say. He has a sense of honor to him and does what he does to mete out his version of "justice" to those who worn him or his League. Malcolm is just straight up evil and the villain this show needs. How soon before Thea finds out the truth about Sara and battles (and kills?) dear ol daddy?

Loved the OMAC reference.

I am guessing someone revives Ollie in the Lazarus pit (either his Asian buddy or Nyssa).

So everyone can handle Sara's death except her father? :lol I thought that was the weakest sub plot of the episode.

Not a shipper at all, but I didn't mind the Ollie/Felicity goodbye scene. Less was more with that scene.

What was the significance of the 67 years comment by Ras?

arrow bruce wayne.jpg

Back