CUSTOMIKEY GOES NUTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATS MIKE FOR SELLING THE SIDIOUS AT 385$ !!!!!! WOW !!!!!

Yeah, that's a LOT of money. At least you are coming out of this with more money than you put in. I'm glad it all worked out and you have the money coming!

:chew

Qui-Gon Jinn & Kenobi $152.50

Emperor Darth Sidious $385.00

Asajj Ventress $91.00

Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi $192.50

Congrats, Mikey!

pickard said:
Qui-Gon Jinn & Kenobi $152.50

Emperor Darth Sidious $385.00

Asajj Ventress $91.00

Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi $192.50

Congrats, Mikey!

One person got Palpy, Ben, Qui & Obi.

She's....already...........paypal'd...me!! :google
I'm speechless. Suddenly, all my pre-orders to date are paid for, and I've even got some left over for the POTA Big Ugly Monkey Edition DVDs. I decided I am egotistical enough to sign my work. :eek:

I don't know if I can ever top this, but I'll try.....

Thanks, everybody, for being so supportive. You guys ROCK!!!!!

Nice going, Mikey! You should feel proud. You do great work and it's paid off for you. :chew
So, what's next?

Batty said:
Nice going, Mikey! You should feel proud. You do great work and it's paid off for you. :chew
So, what's next?

I'm painting up some monkey heads on comission.
I'm about to cut into the Hasbro Gamorrean Guard to see if I can up the articulation before I paint him up.
I've got my own Apes coming (Cornelius, Zira, and Zaius).
Taking pics of Pammy and Gandy the W. for auctions.
Thinking about repainting Scaramanga, Dr. No, Oddjob, and Brosnan.
Looking for a good lining for Drac's coffin.
Not much, really.....:chew

I'll be interested to see what you do with the Gamorrean Guard. I actually like the sculpt, but the paint job is terrible. He should go very well with Luke. Then maybe I'll get you to do mine!

Customikey said:
I'm about to cut into the Hasbro Gamorrean Guard to see if I can up the articulation before I paint him up.

Ya know, I was stalking that Gamorrean Guard on eBay and was all set to snipe him but when I saw it was you bidding I backed off out of respect/SS Freak board curtousty. But if I knew how well your auctions would turn out, I might of just sniped you... :lol Kidding, there's plenty of Gamorrean Guard's left in the eBay sea. Congrats again!

Well Done Mike! You made a lot of money through a lot of hard work. just goes to show people appreciate really great custom work. :chew

Shaihulud said:
A great man !!!!!!

Yes, thank you for letting me keep him. I'm really excited about Gammy. Hopefully I can give him elbow, shoulder, ankkle, waist, and maybe even a little jaw articulation. I have to go shopping for figures to cannibalize....

Back