Custom Spider-Man comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the attention this statue is gettting is going to result in a lot of conversion attempts. Even if it sells for a grand now i cant see it mainataining that value.

Dont get me wrong, this is absolutely a stunning conversion that I would love to own. But I think in the long run supply/demand will come into play.

well i think if someone really wants one, it isnt that difficult to find a really good artist that is willing to do one. Thats why I wouldnt even pay more than what it cost to do it.

Thank you again to all,

I just received these pictures of the 3 Spiderman, I'll post them just for fun.

dscn1860.jpg

dscn1876j.jpg

dscn1870.jpg

dscn1895n.jpg

Bran, what a fantastic job you have done.

The custom on its own is simply fantastic.

What really makes your custom special is having the three pieces together. This really gives a look at Spidey over time in the same pose.

Simply outstanding with the display of them together.

Honestly I'd love to see a custom of the Scarlet Spider, Ben Reilly Spider-Man and a Romita or Ditko Spider-Man to go along with these.

BenSpiderLegs.gif

Just a general question about the BIB and Iron Spidey sculpture in general for those who have it. Is this 1/4 scale or 1/5th scale. I am wondering if this sculpt fits with PF figures.

Is the artist taking commissions to do this conversion? I have a BinBlack for sale, but if there is someone doing this conversion, I might reconsider and get it turned into a classic.

Is the artist taking commissions to do this conversion? I have a BinBlack for sale, but if there is someone doing this conversion, I might reconsider and get it turned into a classic.

good call :D really i think the only thing that requires a whole lot of modifing would be the eyes, other than that all it would need is a repaint i'd think...

Back