Custom Spider-Man comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. That is just... AWESOME. I might as well throw away my BiB Spidey now, as I will never be satisfied with it again. I have a feeling that Sideshow's comiquette may disappoint some folks after seeing this, though I'll buy it regardless as a compliment to my Venom comiquette.

Magnificent. :bow

I would defn love to add this to the trio, thats gotta be a pretty expensive custom though, looks like a lot of work went into just taking the paint off, awesome.

The more I look at this custom the more I ask myself if the Iron Spidey was really necessary. Seems like a waste of an awesome Spidey sculpt.

Iron Spidey is still a fantastic statue, and the sculpt was re-used anyways. I know lots of people weren't fans of the Iron Spider-man look, but I thought it was visually awesome, so I'm looking forward to picking up that piece down the line.

If I ever get good enough, maybe I'll pick up a BiB to customize into this as well. Fantastic custom job.

As many of you have already said, WOW!!! Phenomenal. :rock

This looks like someone took it off of Sideshow's shelves. Beautifully done. I can only hope that Sideshow is able to create something of equal awesomeness.

Iron Spidey is still a fantastic statue, and the sculpt was re-used anyways. I know lots of people weren't fans of the Iron Spider-man look, but I thought it was visually awesome, so I'm looking forward to picking up that piece down the line.

If I ever get good enough, maybe I'll pick up a BiB to customize into this as well. Fantastic custom job.

I see where you are coming from, but the Iron-Spidey suit was a gimmick. Both in the comics and in statue form. Honestly, the design made no sense to me and it took away from the agility of the character with all the arms and stuff.

Not to mention it represents one of the most bone-headed moves they have done with Spidey in recent history in terms of the story.

This custom just puts in perspective what should have been instead of cashing on the shiny red Iron Man craze.

That piece is amazing. Now make a 2099 custom, since SS dosen't wanna make money ;D

But I think the sculpted eyes may be a bit of a problem. Theres always the Scarlet Spider. I don't think either have ever been put into 'statue' form?

Bowen has a scarlet, but I think that version of spidey has to be in pf form. I will pretty much take any spidey that has quality craftmanship :duh

Back