Custom Spider-Man comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry

Freakalicious
Reaction score
This is a custom by BRAN from the 'Back in Black' Spider-Man enjoy ! :

bran_spidey_27.jpg

bran_spidey_28.jpg

bran_spidey_31.jpg

If you want to see more pictures :

https://universmarvel.com/forum/a-la-une/(repeinture)-spiderman-sideshow-14/

Last edited:
WOW that looks FANTASTIC! Yes, drawing in those lines would have sucked, I guess this dude has some serious patience and a very steady hand..

This would have been the best of the 3.Simply awesome.

he's explaining as a funny detail that after taking off the original paint , he noticed that Sideshow used a pink Resin for the left arm as opposed to the rest of the bodie...

he's also saying that the original paint was very hard to take off and that the paint they used was very high quality and the sealer too.

This is just KickASS. WOW. Why didn't SS produce this version. One of the best customs ever. Congrats.

I am more excited to receive the BiB version now and the new comiquette from SS.

It is a gret custom and IMO it just proves how awesome classic spider-man is! BiB, iron spider-man, etcetc would/could never top this version

Freaking awesome.

Just like I said in the other thread: BIB Spidey has the best vertical Spidey pose I have seen in a long time. It's sleek and not busy looking with all the arms on the Iron Spidey.

It will be hard to top this sculpt for the trilogy Venom/Spidey/Carnage set. I can't wait to see what Gore Group is cooking up.

Back