Custom Spider-Man comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bran_spidey_27.jpg

:drool

SO much better than both black and iron. Simply amazing!

I can only imagine how much he'll go for if he hits the bay :D hint hint

I'm pretty sure that it would hit that mark if I joined the bidding.

Prolly..........I figure that kinda job wouldnt cost more than $800 though, and I know someone that could defn pull it off if he wanted to try it :monkey3, so to me, i wouldnt go for more than that

Prolly..........I figure that kinda job wouldnt cost more than $800 though, and I know someone that could defn pull it off if he wanted to try it :monkey3, so to me, i wouldnt go for more than that

Yeah after seeing this I have already started making plans of doing something a little different with this BiB statue.

you think hes hittin the bay? If he does I would try and get him, but I think he would prolly go for around the $1000 mark :(

I was trying to do my bit to tempt the OP to list it so I could have a chance at it :D

if this hit teh bay it would be at least a grand and even more depending on how many international people got in on the action,
this by far is the best spiderman conversion I have ever seen.

Yeah after seeing this I have already started making plans of doing something a little different with this BiB statue.

what are you plans mate?:naughty

you think hes hittin the bay? If he does I would try and get him, but I think he would prolly go for around the $1000 mark :(

I think the attention this statue is gettting is going to result in a lot of conversion attempts. Even if it sells for a grand now i cant see it mainataining that value.

Dont get me wrong, this is absolutely a stunning conversion that I would love to own. But I think in the long run supply/demand will come into play.

Back