Custom SCARECROW upgraded

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic job on the mask and straightjacket.
What suit is he wearing underneath?

WOW!!! That is a terrific job on the Scarecrow. I would really like to buy the mask and straight jacket. The weathering on the jacket is fantastic. PLEASE tell me you will market a few sets. PLEASE put me on any list for the mask and the jacket. Love it!!!

WOW!!! That is a terrific job on the Scarecrow. I would really like to buy the mask and straight jacket. The weathering on the jacket is fantastic. PLEASE tell me you will market a few sets. PLEASE put me on any list for the mask and the jacket. Love it!!!

Yes i will do a limited run! But not right now! I've to figure out how to do it cheap!

I just checked that seller but it seems they have 0 feedback and nothing for sale. Also what body and head are you using on this?

Here's the object number on ebay : 220327365282
Pretty cheap and comes complete!

For the body i used a true type one and for the head any generic head will work for my mask!
I'm still waiting for a good Cillian Murphy headsculpt! Maybe start a new thread with Chris H.

DSCN1066.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Killer job bro!!! LOVE IT!!! :rock

Back