Custom 1/6 Nameless Ghoul from the band Ghost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbstudios

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Figured this might be fun to chronicle, after fixing my resin 3D printer, my dumb ass figured it might be fun to custom build myself a Nameless Ghoul from Ghost.

I scaled the mask down to size, same with the grucifix, and printed them in resin on my Photon S printer. The mask file was found online, and printed in resin it needed no clean up. I carved down a resin head I had kicking around, and sewed up a partial balaclava to mimic the look that the real Ghouls have. Its painted with the same paints I use for my lifesize masks. Its currently just pressure fit together and holds just fine. Once the blank body arrives I'll attach the neck post and see how it looks.
F4A7FD34-F909-460D-AAD2-085D7DFA3249.jpeg43B76980-158D-426B-8ED4-F3FB0D9AD61A.jpeg40BE2E4F-2CE8-4BCF-A615-2E6153EEED08.jpeg

I haven’t decided if I’ll stick with the silver elastic for the necklace yet. I've got some more woven silver cord, as well as some small chain, so I'm printing a few more pendants and I'll see what looks best. I cut some decals up on my cricut cutter, and they’ll be ironed onto the doublet once I build that. Doublet will be hand sewn, and i intend to source some pants and boots that will work and assemble the whole thing together.
920F792D-F592-41CC-B50F-1832998F9C3D.jpeg3C664F4A-75EB-448B-AE9A-05703E254869.jpeg

4E0096AC-B327-4D36-9382-038A40083A4E.jpeg

Last edited:
Figured this might be fun to chronicle, after fixing my resin 3D printer, my dumb ass figured it might be fun to custom build myself a Nameless Ghoul from Ghost.

I scaled the mask down to size, same with the grucifix, and printed them in resin on my Photon S printer. The mask file was found online, and printed in resin it needed no clean up. I carved down a resin head I had kicking around, and sewed up a partial balaclava to mimic the look that the real Ghouls have. Its painted with the same paints I use for my lifesize masks. Its currently just pressure fit together and holds just fine. Once the blank body arrives I'll attach the neck post and see how it looks.
View attachment 558843View attachment 558840View attachment 558842

I haven’t decided if I’ll stick with the silver elastic for the necklace yet. I've got some more woven silver cord, as well as some small chain, so I'm printing a few more pendants and I'll see what looks best. I cut some decals up on my cricut cutter, and they’ll be ironed onto the doublet once I build that. Doublet will be hand sewn, and i intend to source some pants and boots that will work and assemble the whole thing together.
View attachment 558839View attachment 558841

View attachment 558844

cant wait to see it finished

Back