Custom SCARECROW upgraded

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will make them available soon my friends but a bit of patience! I've some stuff to finish first! I don't want to make to much commission work! SO once my other things will be finished i will make a list!

Here's a quick pic of my new elvis1976 SCARECROW:

Scarecrow1.jpg

I just threw him on a body quickly for this shot, no futzing or anything yet. Straight from the box as it were. I'm going to tinker with him today.

Very nice Wor-Gar :clap Strap that noose on, Bro.

I will make them available soon my friends but a bit of patience! I've some stuff to finish first! I don't want to make to much commission work! SO once my other things will be finished i will make a list!

Wise choice, don't overextend yourself.

Can't wait to order a Scarecrow mask myself.

OK, discovered I don't have the right body for Scarecrow yet, so this is again just a temp. I can't really FUTZ him until I get a good body and suit underneath the straitjacket, but here's a quick look at what is to come...

Scarecrow2.jpg
Scarecrow5.jpg

Scarecrow3.jpg
Scarecrow4.jpg

Scarecrow7.jpg
Scarecrow6.jpg

Scarecrow8.jpg

I will shape the straitjacket better once I have his proper attire underneath and I need to affix the mask onto a proper head with blue eyes... so much to do. But you get the idea.

This guy is just creepy as hell in person...all tattered and twisted.

Elvis1976 :rock

Last edited:
Sweet lord that's sick!!! Personally.. I prefer the suit + mask look, but that straight jacket is crazy.

I did go back and forth about suit versus straitjacket look for Scarecrow. Ultimately, I felt that there would be too many "guys in gray suits" on the TDK shelf: BR Joker gray suit, Two-Face gray suit, Scarecrow gray suit. The straitjacket breaks it up... and does have a certain 'dramatic' tattered quality that looks very nice against sleek black-clad caped Batman.

He will have his signature gray suit and blue tie underneath his straitjacket, just in case.

I did go back and forth about suit versus straitjacket look for Scarecrow. Ultimately, I felt that there would be too many "guys in gray suits" on the TDK shelf: BR Joker gray suit, Two-Face gray suit, Scarecrow gray suit. The straitjacket breaks it up... and does have a certain 'dramatic' tattered quality that looks very nice against sleek black-clad caped Batman.

He will have his signature gray suit and blue tie underneath his straitjacket, just in case.

I was saying in general, but with your set up I agree. Otherwise your shelf would end up looking like a gray suit convention. :lol

Don't forget to count me in! :)

Just got my mask and noose in today by the great Seb. Looks fantastic and sorry for the crappy pics my camera is MIA at the moment. Anyways here you go

I used a hot toys truetype with the harvey dent suit. I dyed a white shirt brown and then a tie dark brown and I know its hard to see but I weathered the suit and also got a custom nameplate also thanks to seb. I will post better pics later. the mask is pure insane.

holy crap. That is off the charts. Even with the crappy pics! That MASK with the tilted head... I don't think HT could top this...

Need one of these. Badly.

Looks sick from what I can make out. :lol

The noose looks out of place though tbh.. looks bright white. Needs weathering. Congrats on the new addition!

Just got my mask and noose in today by the great Seb. Looks fantastic and sorry for the crappy pics my camera is MIA at the moment. Anyways here you go

I used a hot toys truetype with the harvey dent suit. I dyed a white shirt brown and then a tie dark brown and I know its hard to see but I weathered the suit and also got a custom nameplate also thanks to seb. I will post better pics later. the mask is pure insane.

love it! this thing totally goes right up with the best of hot toys TDK line. no doubt! love the attention to detail with the brown shirt :banana

Back