Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waht body are you using on that set and does the armor limit the posing capabilities?

Here's my LOS ninja Bruce with DX12 head
on the new figures club ninja Ra's release.
I swapped the body with a TTM21, as I
preferred it over the body it came with.

8728611543_850109c62f_b.jpg

8728611525_a914b89a44_b.jpg

8728611489_e67ec3e218_b.jpg

As others have said, the armor & sword are well worth it &
outfit is nice as well.

My TTM21 arrived today, asmus sent my suit yesterday and i've bought the Toys legend TDK armory :yess: one badass detolf shelf incoming soon.

I bought my ASMUS a week ago from their site and have not received any kind of tracking information. Was this what happened to everyone else who used them?? :dunno:impatient:

I bought my ASMUS a week ago from their site and have not received any kind of tracking information. Was this what happened to everyone else who used them?? :dunno:impatient:

i emailed them and they provided me with tracking. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt as its my first time using them, heard they take a while to arrive. I'll give them some time but if i haven't received it before the 45 days are up on Paypal i'll get my money back. Im in no real rush it will turn up when it turns up i suppose.

i emailed them and they provided me with tracking. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt as its my first time using them, heard they take a while to arrive. I'll give them some time but if i haven't received it before the 45 days are up on Paypal i'll get my money back. Im in no real rush it will turn up when it turns up i suppose.

No worries!
I recently bought an Asmus Wayne Suit aswell, and it was my first purchase of their site also.
You do have to mail them for a trackingnumber, but everything went smooth and well, and I recieved the suit after 7 days, since shipping. :)

Ooow. I was right. :D
Looks pretty nice, but the shirt is terrible, you should get something better. I think, agent Phil should give us one great shirt soon. ^_^

My Bruce Wayne:

Nice suit Jensen.....pose is subtle but lifelike.

I probably should have posted here first but I forgot about this thread.

Has anyone used this suit?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/321080336080?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I've seen pics of that suit used for a Wayne bash....good quality but the collar is a bit large. Larger than most. So maybe a different shirt plus adding a tie would work improve the look.

The shirt needs a lot more fudging! It is not that bad...
DSC_0253_zps4ad0e860.jpg

I like the colors of this suit....something different than the usual dark blue or black.

Back