Custom Hottoys: War Machine ver. Desert Army

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TB-Production

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys, this is the first thread to introduce myself in this community, especially in the "custom" section. A bit about myself, I've been working on many figures over the past two years, mainly focus on Transformers figures, Action figures and some plastic kits.
Anyway, talking about this custom, the main concept is that I wanted to make him look like a real military suits and IMO I prefer the desert look, so I gave him sand yellow as a main base color. Shade him here and there and then gave him a wear and tear like the suit has been in a hot dry desert for a time that the paint on the edges and rims is cracked and scratched from time to time.

Custom Hottoys War Machine ver. Desert army by TB-Production

hottoywms01.jpg

hottoywms03.jpg

hottoywms07.jpg

hottoywms11.jpg

hottoywms12.jpg

hottoywms13.jpg

hottoywms14.jpg

hottoywms15.jpg

Favourite Pic
hottoywms16.jpg

I am War Machine !!!
hottoywms19.jpg

See other works or full set of pics >Click Here<
or follow me on facebook >Click here<
Thanks for viewing. C&C are welcome.​

Wow man Awesome concept :clap i love the weathering on him , very professional , i want to see more of your customs , WELCOME TO THE FREAKS MAN :stick :hi5: :wave

AWESOME! as a footnote: It would be interesting to see someone tackle a futuristic German Desert Korp WM battle design. HMMM...

Wow man Awesome concept :clap i love the weathering on him , very professional , i want to see more of your customs , WELCOME TO THE FREAKS MAN :stick :hi5: :wave
Thanks man, I'll keep up my work!

Very, Very cool. But that last pic is confusing. Is he the War Machine or is he Iron Man?

That one is a joke like when Stark announces at the end of Iron Man movie that "I am Ironman"

Look really good

wow really well done

AWESOME! as a footnote: It would be interesting to see someone tackle a futuristic German Desert Korp WM battle design. HMMM...

Looks awesome. :rock

Thank you guys!:clap

wow, that looks great!!!
can i post on HK figure club and share with them ?
Sure man, and appreciate you to do so, just give them my link for the full pics.

Man, love seeing you work on 1/6 now. Love what you do with TF figures... can't wait to see more from you :rock

Also, am I the only one that thought the pictures were a CG version of what he thought the figure would look like? It looked too good to be a custom at first.

Yes, as said before, very awesome work! :clap

Thanks Commtech!!

Awesome work. I love the weathering, look forward in seeing some more of your work....
Thank you Greggo, your sculpt work is awesome!

Oh man that's a thing of beauty and top notch weathering :clap
Thank you sir!

Man, love seeing you work on 1/6 now. Love what you do with TF figures... can't wait to see more from you :rock
Yeah, more TF would come as the movie is about to release.

Also, am I the only one that thought the pictures were a CG version of what he thought the figure would look like? It looked too good to be a custom at first.
Thanks!!! That's really a motivating feedback for me to keep it up.

Wow that looks very cool! Great job!

Time for an IM desert side kick :rock :D

Thanks!

Now that would have made a nice SDCC exclusive. Nice work.

Appreciate sir!

Nice work! I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Thank you, more works gonna come, stay tuned!

Back