Custom Heath Ledger headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hrm. I hope the sculpted hair isn't flat against the head like the DX. DX was good for certain scenes but the hair was more full at other points in the movie :p

Very great developments with this project. Looks awesome and look very much forward to the final results. Very interested as well to see how you will sculp the hair.

some expressions I would love to see:

2008+Joker+Dark+Knight.jpg

wallpaper_heath_ledger_the_joker_2.jpg

Joker-s-smile-keep-smiling-7998838-420-415.jpg

medium_Batman+-+The+Joker-d3xjfbwm.jpg

Hi buddy, thank you for all your great comments.
I haven't really the time to work on this. I'm really sorry for that.
But I play with my sculpt to show you something :)
yeah, I know I have not the time for the expression and the hair right now :)

test1.jpg

Hi,
After I see the BobbyC sculpt, I've decided to do lot of changes on the headsculpt. Here is what I do this afternoon. I also modify thee paintjob. :)

The old version:
f.jpg

The new one:
change.jpg

More I look the BobbyC sculpt ( I can't wait to buy this :eek:), more I want to print my joker bald and add real hair

15.jpg

Great improvements but there's something about the eyes that's a bit lifeless, i dunno maybe some more expression in the brow / eye area would be good

Mmm I really love the shirt colour and tie on that.

Imagine if billy could have made a silky tie like the cop joker but with that pattern and same colour. If it was somewhat silky it could have a sheen off it. Really love the grey'ish look to the shirt. Almost like aluminium to some degree. Just the way the bright light is penetrating it though.

looks good but i can see some areas for improvement:

1. the jaw is a bit too round, needs to be less round and more square

2. the skin around the scar on the left side of his face (when looking at him from the front), is too puffed up, in reality it was certainly puffed up, but not as much as this - look at the comparison shots you posted on page 9 for reference

hope that helps!

I work on the sculpt a lot :)
And the version without the makeup ^^

s.jpg

Wow, I just found this thread, and it is blowing my mind!!!

You are doing amazing work, and each incarnation gets a little better!

Are you going to be selling these Neo?

Back