Custom Heath Ledger headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on the fact that I have yet to see a Joker with good looking sculpted hair - I would have to go with real hair, augmented by some sculpting underneath, like Adam's and Les's Joker hair

That's what i'm thinking, but you need some amount of sculpted hair, like his. Full real hair looks a bit odd. I'd prefer both really, one prepped for real, and a full sculpted hair. It's easier to mod an already sculpted hair model to accept real hair, but it's ALOT harder to start from scratch with a bald head

Yeah I'd agree with that, problem is of course, who to go to to do the real hair augmentation to the sculpt? Would be ideal if Adam did more commisions lol, or if they were more affordable

When are you expecting your first one to be printed out mate? Getting kind of excited to see how this comes out lol. Are you going to do any more? Different expressions?

When are you expecting your first one to be printed out mate? Getting kind of excited to see how this comes out lol. Are you going to do any more? Different expressions?

I am very excited as well, so much so that I must use the wacky smiley :wacky

Neo is the man, this should be great!

Hi guys,
First Happy new year for all of you. I'm really happy to see that you like my job. I work a lot on that head. For the hair, I really want to do something like adam's work (mix between sculpt and real hair)!
I'm a big fan of his work. I can wait to receive what I order from him :D
For the printing,I have no idea because I have never sculpt hair so I don't know how much time it take :D
But don't worry I'm really motivated ;)
Yeah I really want to do a lot of expressions ;)
I really want to do a bust like that after the 1/6

3296005770_08108393d4.jpg

Here is the update on the likeness ( I really want something perfect before the painting and the mood ;)

face.jpg

looks outstanding buddy and PLEASE do not take this the wrong way because this headsculpt it truly impressive, but I think the eyes could be a tad bigger.

perfect neo, really perfect. i'm so excited to see how he looks with the hair. if the 3D print will work fine, god damn, you'll be my hero :D good-bye adam, good-bye all the other sculptors, and say hello to neo :bow

what will be your next project? A Bruce Wayne sculpt maybe? :monkey3

looks outstanding buddy and PLEASE do not take this the wrong way because this headsculpt it truly impressive, but I think the eyes could be a tad bigger.

Yep I'm gonna change the eyes :)
No problem, I really want finish that ;)

perfect neo, really perfect. i'm so excited to see how he looks with the hair. if the 3D print will work fine, god damn, you'll be my hero :D good-bye adam, good-bye all the other sculptors, and say hello to neo :bow

what will be your next project? A Bruce Wayne sculpt maybe? :monkey3

Thank you buddy but I think Adam's headsculpt are really awesome.
I really think that he is the best ;)
I've ordered to him and I can't wait to see this :D
Seriously, I do that headsculpt for fun and It's was really not to compete whit Adam or the others sculptors ;)
And I hon't have yet think about my next project. I just want finish this one and there is a lot of work to do ^^

I would like a 1/6 sculpt of Heath Ledger as Heath Ledger, not the joker, as in the first photo. This is for a custom project I am doing

This looks incredible so far - yeah agree the eyes could be a tad bigger, but that's about it, now it's all about the expression and the hair!

In terms of ideas for future projects - how about some custom face sculpts for the DX Batman? I think a lot could be done with those, and relatively easily as well.

I would also love a top quality Bruce Wayne head

Yep i was also going to suggest slightly bigger eyes, they are a bit on the asian side, and perhaps just the brow line above the eye lifted a teeny tiny bit and not so squinted. Other than that the head shape is perfect, really wish i had the skills and means to give something like this a go myself looks fun

Back