Custom Heath Ledger headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it. Don't downplay the points where the Joker is pissed off or upset. He isn't always laughing.

it would be cool if you could make this to heath ledger from The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

thank you guys :)
I'm still working on it, I don't give up my favorite character ^^
Here is an another thing on what I work since yesterday. I know It's not really dc comics but I think it can be cool to show you what I did :)

Maybe do you know who is this guy? :)

renderz.jpg

thank you guys :)
I'm still working on it, I don't give up my favorite character ^^
Here is an another thing on what I work since yesterday. I know It's not really dc comics but I think it can be cool to show you what I did :)

Maybe do you know who is this guy? :)

renderz.jpg

Count me in for one of those when you're done! :rock

And if you ever do a Horatio Caine from CSI: Miami, I'll die a happy man.

Ahah thank you guys, glad you like it :)

Buttmunch > I'm not a big fan of horatio :D

Update:

HOUSE.jpg

Yes I'm a big fan of Christian Bale :)

Please do a Bale as Bruce Wayne - we have a bunch of sculpts (Andy B's, Kai's, Adam's) but they are all either flawed in one way or another or far too rare / difficult to obtain. We (or I) need some more Bale options!

Please do a Bale as Bruce Wayne - we have a bunch of sculpts (Andy B's, Kai's, Adam's) but they are all either flawed in one way or another or far too rare / difficult to obtain. We (or I) need some more Bale options!

x2

my message is not too short

Back