Custom Heath Ledger headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys :)
A little update. Tell what you think ;)

f.jpg

Is it easy to explain how this goes from being a computer generated 3d image to a 1/6 scale head sculpt

I am baffled!!!

Thanks

https://www.3dcreationlab.co.uk/

check it out - fairly simple

Neo - I think the likeness is pretty much there very near perfect, any imperfections now are quite hard to explain for me at least. What i'm most interested in now is what other expressions could you offer? That and what the hair is going to look like

https://www.3dcreationlab.co.uk/

check it out - fairly simple

Neo - I think the likeness is pretty much there very near perfect, any imperfections now are quite hard to explain for me at least. What i'm most interested in now is what other expressions could you offer? That and what the hair is going to look like

I see.
Thanks for that.

It's a perfect likeness, no doubt, BUT it's also almost exactly what the BR joker head looks like expression wise, maybe a little less stern, but it would be alot better with a bit more of a twist to the expression.. you know? Something that makes it stand out a bit more amongst current existing sculpts!

not a criticism though! the sculpt itself is PERFECT!
the expression just isn't very unique to me :)

I think the likeness is dead-on to Ledger. My only complaint would be the scar on his left side doesn't look quite right.

testshots1.jpg

Yeah I agree actually, that scar is a bit off, i think it's angled a bit too much - should be flatter, and the skin on the underside is opening up a bit too much - like it's a fresh open wound, rather than a permanent old scar. The DX Joker has that scar pretty much perfect for reference

And you can also see the lip scar could use some work. It needs more bulk on his bottom lip.

It's a perfect likeness, no doubt, BUT it's also almost exactly what the BR joker head looks like expression wise, maybe a little less stern, but it would be alot better with a bit more of a twist to the expression.. you know? Something that makes it stand out a bit more amongst current existing sculpts!

not a criticism though! the sculpt itself is PERFECT!
the expression just isn't very unique to me :)

I applaud your work so far Neo, but I do agree with the above.
Possibly a more unique expression might be better for this kind of project.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to seeing this guy with some hair. Keep up the good work - it's an amazing likeness.

Ola
Thank you for all your comments and private messages. It's really nice. I have a lot of work too so I can't response to everyone but like I have already said, I'm gonna sculpt a lot of expressions but I really need to start with the simple face of H.Ledger ( for the likeness ;) )with no mood ( like the bank robber joker :D ) so I take the time to have something great before sculpt the expressions and hairs. :D
Next, yes I'm gonna change the scars :D and continue to working on it. It's not finished but I'm already happy with the result ;)
So thank you again for comments and advices. The final result will be beter with you ;)

Nico :D

Ola
Thank you for all your comments and private messages. It's really nice. I have a lot of work too so I can't response to everyone but like I have already said, I'm gonna sculpt a lot of expressions but I really need to start with the simple face of H.Ledger ( for the likeness ;) )with no mood ( like the bank robber joker :D ) so I take the time to have something great before sculpt the expressions and hairs. :D
Next, yes I'm gonna change the scars :D and continue to working on it. It's not finished but I'm already happy with the result ;)
So thank you again for comments and advices. The final result will be beter with you ;)

Nico :D

Excellent - yes that's a great approach - get the likeness perfect with a blank expression and then work on the different variations:banana

lol.jpg

Just a bonus picture because I haven't the time to continue. I just made a test for the hair but I'm gonna do this again. I'm gonna all sculpt. It's gonna be awesome :D

Back