Custom Gal Gadot- Wonder Woman figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnautobot

Super Freak
Reaction score
here is my latest work my 1/6 custom of Gal Gadot as wonder woman from new movie. The sculpt is one of a kind and painted and haired by me. the outfit is all hand sewn by me made of leather. the boots and gauntlets are from the wall mart wonder woman figure but heavily modified repainted and real leather straps added. the sword and shield are also repainted and modified. the lasso is real rope that has had a wire put through the entire piece for possibility. I am very pleased how this piece came out.

SAM_0014.jpg SAM_0015.jpg SAM_0018.jpg

yes but its got a steel skeleton in the body I bought it off freaks board member few months back. been working on her for about 3 months. this body is amazing ive been posing her in lots of different positions like in film and no rips or tears yet.

yes but its got a steel skeleton in the body I bought it off freaks board member few months back. been working on her for about 3 months. this body is amazing ive been posing her in lots of different positions like in film and no rips or tears yet.

You'll want to dust exposed parts when they get sticky with corn starch, or unscented talc.

There is a product for latex clothes to make them shiny. It also conditions latex/silicone. It contains a very weak silicon oil alcohol high grain and purified water. It prevents dry rot in everything silicon including hot toys silicone that gets hard before it cracks and breaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back