Custom functional / controllable 12" neck joint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom functional / controlable 12" neck joint

That's pretty cool, it makes me think of a day when our figures can actually pace around in our detolfs.:lol

Fantastic idea.. it the turn can go slower on the automatic setting, which I'm sure it can.. that's awesome. You should be proud...:) Good luck and keep us posted on this!!!

Yeah, it's a great idea. Just out of curiosity, can it move vertically?

that is awesome. if you can figure out how to add a second axis that would be awesome, then make it able to be run via radio, programmable, then we all could control a selection of figures with our ipads. Then move up to arms and legs. Then we can control an army of 1/6th robots and then program the program to program itself and then call your self skynet and then we die.

In all seriousness, if you move the x axis to below the neck post, that may free up room to put the y axis in the head itself.

Last edited:

That's pretty cool, it makes me think of a day when our figures can actually pace around in our detolfs.:lol

Wouldn't that be fun:rotfl...I forgot the name of the movie....where the militarny abandon chip set somehow got into the action figure toy and they started to move around......

Fantastic idea.. it the turn can go slower on the automatic setting, which I'm sure it can.. that's awesome. You should be proud...:) Good luck and keep us posted on this!!!

Cheers for the kind words:wink1:

Yeah, it's a great idea. Just out of curiosity, can it move vertically?

No dear, only horizontal with this prototype though.....but i am thinking of embedded the whole motor control components within the body to make it happen....

that is awesome. if you can figure out how to add a second axis that would be awesome, then make it able to be run via radio, programmable, then we all could control a selection of figures with our ipads. Then move up to arms and legs. Then we can control an army of 1/6th robots and then program the program to program itself and then call your self skynet and then we die.

In all seriousness, if you move the x axis to below the neck post, that may free up room to put the y axis in the head itself.

Yes and that was what i am thinking too. Cheers for the insight.

Do it! It'd be pretty awesome for him to have a full range of motion in his head and neck. Also, Small Soldiers is the movie you're thinking of (I think)lol.

Back