Custom "Dredd 3D" "Judge Dredd" Figure - Updated with some pre-order info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom "Dredd 3D" "Judge Dredd" Figure - Updated with some pre-order info

I'm so sorry. Losing a friend is very difficult. My friend died about 2 years ago, coming back to Long Island from some bars in NYC via train. Got out at his stop and apparently a bit tipsy and fell on to the track and was run over by a train. I've never had a friend die before, I have gone to a number of funerals but his death was devastating. My condolences and I hope you and his family will be able to get through this tough time.

Did anyone receive an email from Tin this weekend regarding this?

Just want to make sure I'm not the only one who didn't thats all.

Thanks

Not yet. I didn't get an email either.

I doubt Tin would miss anyone on the communications, so don't worry guys.

My condolences to you for the loss of your friend Chris. And thank you for your comforting words. It is devastating. I guess since you make your closest childhood friends at a very vulnerable stage when you literally depend on everyone around you for survival. We're all vulnerable at that young age but we don't realize it. We feel invincible - and our friends help us to feel invincible at that age. We gave each other strength to deal with the world. We still see them that way as adults - invincible. We think they will always be around. And their death shocks our system.

You guys are all awesome. I wish all of you a very Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas. And wish you and your families only the best in the New Year:1-1:

Thanks man!
And thanks for the email :)
Im definitly still in :)

Hey Tin, any news? It's been a while since we last heard from you. Hope everything is fine with your family.

According to his profile, he hasn't logged in since December.

i sent him an email and received my deposit back a few weeks ago....i suggest if you guys are concerned to send him an email and ask what the status is. He explained to me that he and his girlfriend were not out of the woods at this point. Thats all he really said...so definitely check with him....:-/

I'll be off this project but if he chooses to sculpt some of the other judge badges from the movie I may be interested .....

I contacted tinister a few times about getting my deposit back, he asked me to wait for early june...
Got no news since then...
Who left a deposit for Dredd and got no news?

Back