Custom "Dredd 3D" "Judge Dredd" Figure - Updated with some pre-order info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom "Dredd 3D" "Judge Dredd" Figure - Updated with some pre-order info

I hope, that happy one, which will have this amazing piece of art and nerd's wet dreams will take so many photos of it, that only internet can take! Every detail! This is exactly how perfect company starts!

Thanks Elar! :hi5: I'm trying to raise the bar as far as presentation. Trying to make it feel like something HT would release.

Thanks Elar! :hi5: I'm trying to raise the bar as far as presentation. Trying to make it feel like something HT would release.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Good joke! HT would release..... You're far far before them!!! Such details, thinking about how it work and other amazing inputs.....trust me, you are better than them with this! And this is not some sew clothes and sculpted head, this is so complex! And full working! (And good example is your Kane;) There HT lost the game)

That's pretty cool. Should tackle a Stallone one next.

Thanks JorReno. I probably won't be doing a Stallone. There's been plenty of awesome customs of him done. After Dredd - my next project will most likely be Judge Anderson.

Thanks JorReno. I probably won't be doing a Stallone. There's been plenty of awesome customs of him done. After Dredd - my next project will most likely be Judge Anderson.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Hope you're riding out the latest tornadoes over there TotalDominAsian. Tin

Lol, tornado went right by me again... AFTER leaving the Moore area this time. :slap Don't have any trees left and going to have to replace the fence/roof. Also had my neighbor's huge trampoline slam into the side of the house and damage the roof. Can't really complain after what happened to Moore.

Had to run down to the underground shelter last night and only had time to grab a few figures... all the custom ones I have (Rainman, iminime) since I can sloooowly reacquire Hot Toys, Enterbay, etc. again. But no direct hit! :hi5:

Everyone in my neighborhood was out helping each other out when we heard the sirens go off again this morning... we're scanning the skies and realized it's the first Saturday of the month. C'mon... testing the damn sirens RIGHT after using them the night before? lol...

Lol, tornado went right by me again... AFTER leaving the Moore area this time. :slap Don't have any trees left and going to have to replace the fence/roof. Also had my neighbor's huge trampoline slam into the side of the house and damage the roof. Can't really complain after what happened to Moore.

Had to run down to the underground shelter last night and only had time to grab a few figures... all the custom ones I have (Rainman, iminime) since I can sloooowly reacquire Hot Toys, Enterbay, etc. again. But no direct hit! :hi5:

Everyone in my neighborhood was out helping each other out when we heard the sirens go off again this morning... we're scanning the skies and realized it's the first Saturday of the month. C'mon... testing the damn sirens RIGHT after using them the night before? lol...

Glad you're okay, man. When I heard about the storms last night I thought of you and hoped you'd be okay. As for the figures, I want to say forget about the figures, life is more valuable but I would have done the same thing. Not sure whether to :) or :( about my last sentence.

That's awesome to hear :) I've heard people call Tornados "The hand of God" for that exact reason. They will wipe out and entire block of houses - but then leave one house complete untouched. I hope everyone in your area recovers as quickly as possible.

I agree with TurdFerguson. But also would recommend you move them all downstairs for the next few weeks :)

Thanks guys for your kind thoughts! And ya, I wasn't thinking clearly, but I still had quite a decent amount of time in advance to grab them. Moore was the really crazy devastation... An entire area looked like it got flattened... and then the nearby movie theater only had "slight" damage so the IMAX theater was used as a triage center. It already reopened earlier this week, but you have to drive by destroyed areas just to reach it.

Hey guys. I've been sort of putting this off for a bit. Here's an update on things.

The short of it is I haven't had nearly as much time to put to Dredd as I wanted. I've been so busy in between raising money to help my gf with medical bills and being there for her for her treatments and appointments.

So the bad news is that I'm behind schedule on what I wanted to get done in June. The good news is that I'm still 100% committed to this project so I don't want you guys to lose faith.

By the first week of July - I will have 3 - 4 completely finished sets ready to ship. Originally - I wanted to get at least 8 or 9 done, but this small handful will have to do for now until I free up more time.

Then for the rest of July - I need to go with Alicia to Vietnam to help her take care of some things with family related to her illness. When I get back - I will work to get everyone else taken care of by the end of August (maybe bleeding into September a bit).

So that's the short of it. A bit of a delay, but I'm still committed 100%. And I really appreciate you guys hanging in there with me. I won't let you guys down.

Tin

Take your time bro.....family first....figures can happen later ;-)

Indeed! Family first brother! Being by your GF's side is priority...no rush with Dredd...thanks for the update Tin!

Thanks guys. Really appreciate the support :)
I apologize for not having time to come on here more, but any of you can feel free to reach out to me on my gmail if you have any concerns or want to just say hello :)

Tin, family first! Take care and best wishes.

thanks tin, your one of the really honest and good guys on here, if all were like you this would be a much better palce for sure......:wink1:

Thank you mightyq :1-1:

CORRECTION!!

What I meant to say before was that I will have 3-4 sets ready by the first week of AUGUST.

Then I will be in Vietnam the rest of August. Then I will take care over everyone else by the end of September.

Sorry for the confusion guys. The last couple months have been such a blur - all my sense of timing is mushed together. :(

Back