Custom "Dredd 3D" "Judge Dredd" Figure - Updated with some pre-order info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom "Dredd 3D" "Judge Dredd" Figure - Updated with some pre-order info

He has my deposit too but I understand he's having family issues.
I'm willing to be patient. I think it'll be worth the wait.

I sent Tin a email a few weeks ago asking for my deposit back, but never got a response back :dunno

I sent Tin a email a few weeks ago asking for my deposit back, but never got a response back :dunno

I received a response, he told me that would send the refund in the middle of june, but nothing so far. Let's see where it goes...

I received a response, he told me that would send the refund in the middle of june, but nothing so far. Let's see where it goes...

Well at least im not the only one, not that its a good news, but its good to know.
Hope he's gonna manifest himself.
What annoys me a bit is that he do not reply but post on facebook...

Same here, nothing yet, still waiting...

same here....

I´m glad I dodge this bullet. I almost, and I mean ALMOST, sent US$ 900,00 for the Dreadd figure... And I understand Tim is having family problems, but I glad that Art Figures will give us a Dreadd figure and for what... Maybe $ 150,00?

Somebody got any news?

Mega City One is on lockdown

Looks like we re gonna have to try and fight to get our money back...
So who sent money and how much?
add you naùe to the list please :)

olbertfrog $125

I ordered mine from DJFungShing and he has a very good rating. Anybody else order from him? Just wondering if I should be worried about not getting the figure.

I did and have not heard anything

I ordered mine from DJFungShing and he has a very good rating. Anybody else order from him? Just wondering if I should be worried about not getting the figure.

we are not talking about the art figure but a custom project by tinister :)

Got some good news guys

Hi Olbert!

I'm sorry for the delay - I will get you your refund on the 15th guaranteed.
My gmail was hacked and my paypal was suspended because someone tried to make some transactions using my credentials.
It took me a lot of jumping through hoops to get everything sorted out. For a while - I couldn't access my own gmail - and all my contact information
and picture was changed to my co-worker (he didn't do it).

But my paypal account is activated again - and my funds should be restored to it by the 15th. I will send you your Dredd refund once that happens.
I actually had your refund and a few others scheduled when the account was hacked. I was in Alabama at the time - I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it, but it was very hard for me to take care of things while travelling.

I apologize again - and please let others who are waiting for their refunds know that they are coming.

Thanks Olbert.

Got some good news guys

This was cool to see. There have been a lot of customizers too many really, that make tons of broken promises and just don't deliver and people will totally back/support them. I've talked with Tin a few times, PMs, emails and such and he's honestly one of the coolest, nicest, most genuine guys I've talked to on here. So if anybody is waiting to hear from him, it'll get sorted out.

Got my refund from Tin.
The project is still on he Will contact us when the figure is ready in case some are still interested.
Will be a very high end dredd version far more superior than the art figure one.

Does everybody here received their refunds? Tin told me he was having problems sending payments to Brazil using Paypal, but I could not confirm that information. Nobody else was having this kind of situation, and Paypal also told me there was nothing wrong with it. Since that message, never heard of him anymore.

Is it possible that we may face another situation here like Moe?

Cool! Looking great so far!

Back