Custom "Dredd 3D" "Judge Dredd" Figure - Updated with some pre-order info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom "Dredd 3D" "Judge Dredd" Figure - Updated with some pre-order info

deposit sent too

Quick Update for everyone.

As some of you may know from my FB; I've been dealing with some personal issues in the past three weeks. My girlfriend was diagnosed with Stage 1 breast cancer. It's very early stage and treatment success rate is pretty high. But regardless - the diagnosis is still pretty scary for her, and the stress is causing a lot of drama between us that I'm trying to work through. It's a a really delicate situation.

I've ordered a batch of materials that are arriving a little at a time. So I will begin production of the pre-orders very shortly.

Some deposits are still pending. If you haven't sent your deposits, please do so by the end of the month. I have few people waiting in the wings to take over pre-order slots should deposits fail to materialize. If you are facing difficulty coming up with the deposit - the best thing is to reach out to me to see if we can work something out. Silence may result in the assumption that you are no longer interested and I will have to give your slot away.

So things are progressing along.

Thanks as always guys. Tin

Tin sorry to hear about this...wish you and her all the best.

Woah. Take your time Tin! Life is too precious to ignore.

Wish you and mainly to your girlfriend the best and lucky! You can manage it! I hope that all will be fine!

Sorry to read that your girlfriend has stage 1 cancer.

However, I am confident that at this early stage the treatment will be successful and she will recover.

In meantime, take your time with this Dredd project and I wish you all the best.

Sorry to hear about this Tin....also wishing you and your girl all the best brotha.

Sorry to hear about your situation - my mum had breast cancer but survived and us all healthy now.

Finally watched dredd last night and keen to get this eventually :)

Best wishes to your gf on a speedy recovery.

Sorry to know about your situation, Tin. Hope it will all work out well in the end. ;)

Wow. I really hope everything works out for the best, Tin.

Best wishes for your girlfriend tin,,,she will be in my pryaers....stay strong buddy...

sorry to hear the news bro, , may your gf hav a quick recovery. stay strong amigo. i shall pray for u both .

Sorry to hear the news, hopefully she will make a quick and full recovery.

Sorry to know that, Tin. Fortunately she discovered it early, all will be fine.

And my deposit was one of the pendings, but not anymore. Sorry for that too, had completely forgotten.

I'm truly touched by all your kind words of support. You guys don't know how much this means to me during this time. I'm a pretty private and some say reclusive person - so I don't have many people to talk to about it. And Alicia doesn't have family here - so it's been really rough.

I think a lot of the drama was because Alicia was in shock just from getting the diagnosis. But now that it has sunk in - we're both focused on her getting well. She's an extremely strong woman so I'm certain she will be fine.

Thanks again my friends :1-1:

Tin

Just keep her happy and make it less stressful for her. She should be fine since it was discovered so early!

Remind her summer is here and that means great movies are coming! :) A friend of mine had cancer too, and my buddies and I would always hang out and just watch movies at the local theater whenever he wanted to. Was nice and we still do! Just not as often lol

Stressful times are never good, please bear me in mind when you have some "you" time in the next few months....would love one of your figures.

That disease is horrible and nasty and my thoughts are with you and your lady.

mark

This is simply brilliant work! I wish I had joined the site a little sooner and hadn't missed out on this run.

I'm in the midst of getting myself a 100% screen accurate Dredd suit and this would have been an awesome companion to that :)

Back