• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Displays: UPDATES IN FIRST POST

Now taking new orders. Shoot me a pm for any special requests.

I'll be making some stock classic black shelves for 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures as well as some textured shelves and a statue pedestal this week if any are interested.

In the works is a special deep shelf to accommodate the larger bases that HT is beginning to use. I'd like to incorporate a parts drawer on these too so that all the bits can be kept right under the figures.

Re: Custom Displays: NOW TAKING NEW ORDERS

Will be sending you a PM for your stock 1/4 wallshelves in a bit. Now I don't have to cancel some PFs :yess: thank you Coco!

Your work is always top notch and constantly inspiring coco.

First page is updated with pics and whatnot.

Here's a Deluxe Double with a base extension that allows for the 6x6 DX bases that I've been working on. This is ready for whatever finish is wanted if anyone's interested.

Last edited:

Coco are you using some type of french cleat system to attach these flush to the wall? I inquire as I will be trying to make a PF shelf of my own once the holidays have ended and I can get back into the shop. Thanks.

Coco are you using some type of french cleat system to attach these flush to the wall? I inquire as I will be trying to make a PF shelf of my own once the holidays have ended and I can get back into the shop. Thanks.

I use a common metal sawtooth picture hanger. Two on the back and I screw them on for the PF shelves since there's a bit more weight on those.

UPDATE:

Y4NK33 PL4N3T - Yours are built and textured, ready for prime and paint.

RJMacready - Yours are built and primed, ready for paint.

Thanks, guys! :rock

RJMacReady's Classic Round Top Singles...

With some figures.

In a collection.

Last edited:
Back