• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Displays: UPDATES IN FIRST POST

I've got a few shelves ready for shipping including a stand for a 1/4 scale Enterbay Batman and some others shown in the pic. Just let me know your wants. I also have some time this weekend so I may be able to do an order or two. Thanks!

damn I wish I had me some spare cash right now. I'd spring for another black 1/4 disply. some lucky ppl will get some great shelves

img1294iz.jpg

How much is this one shipped to Sweden? They all look amazing btw, great job! :clap

Thanks, Drac! That Indy shelf isn't available anymore. It would have to be like the one that Sparrow is on in this pic.

Did you drill a hole in the shelf you've got Reeve on? Doesn't look like he's on the crystal base. Really looks like he's floating there

Did you drill a hole in the shelf you've got Reeve on? Doesn't look like he's on the crystal base. Really looks like he's floating there

Yeah, I drilled a hole for the clear rod to fit into. I've got Spidey in a mid air jump in one of those photos too.

anything new lately Coco? What gives? Love your stuff. I'm loving that Superman shelf and the Sparrow shelf.

:lol Thanks for the compliment! Well, I'm struggling to finish an order for irmoballen right now. We got busy at work just when I thought I'd have some time for some shelves plus I broke my big toe in a bad way a month ago and that's really slowing me down.

After I'm done with irmoballen's order I'll be moving on to a custom shelf for my Iron Monger and then I need to finish my own collection room.

I have no idea when I'll be ready to start taking orders again.:(

Sorry to hear about the toe Coco. Hope it heals up quickly as I love to see what new ideas you come up with. Inspires me to see if I can follow in your footsteps.

Back