• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Displays: UPDATES IN FIRST POST

Sounds like a plan !

Do any of the finishes for your singles go with cherry wood ?

Sounds like a plan !

Do any of the finishes for your singles go with cherry wood ?

That's such a matter of personal preference that I couldn't say for sure but to me any of the three special finishes would look nice next to a dark stained wood. Especially the silver glaze.

That's such a matter of personal preference that I couldn't say for sure but to me any of the three special finishes would look nice next to a dark stained wood. Especially the silver glaze.

Oh ok. I understand. Did the doubles end up going ?

I know for sure I need a triple if not a quad... Not sure I can use the singles...

And You said the singes don't take the DX bases too well right?

I have two Special Doubles and two Special Singles up for grabs.

Only one Single is completely finished out with a silver glaze. The other three are ready for a glaze of your choosing. Either silver, antique gold, or metallic sand.

First paid first served.

Special Doubles - $55 each PENDING

Special Singles - $45 each

:peace

I know for sure I need a triple if not a quad... Not sure I can use the singles...

And You said the singes don't take the DX bases too well right?

None of the shelves will hold the behemoth known as the DX stand. I've gotta deepen the base for those.

Understood. Thanks bro.

Hoping for a triple or quad to be around.

Not that I have to explain anything, but I only think about things when they are not exactly things I was expecting to see if I can use them.

If Coco were able to take orders that would not be the case.

My desire for a quad is for a specific use and hence there is not thinking required.

Thanks though ;)

Not that I have to explain anything, but I only think about things when they are not exactly things I was expecting to see if I can use them.

If Coco were able to take orders that would not be the case.

My desire for a quad is for a specific use and hence there is not thinking required.

Thanks though ;)

just busting your chops man, not judging :dance

If I wasn't putting mine in a glass curio, that's an easy buy.

Back