• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Figure Display Shelves: TAKING NEW ORDERS

:slap I guess you don't need it right ? just a Jungle looking backing painting with the poster in the middle ?

I'm not familiar with that line so they may need something different for a display. Please feel free to let me know if they do.

As far as a jungle looking painting, if you're referring to the overall paint job of the shelf then that's doable. I think I know what you've got in mind.

UPDATE:

EXOTICLEX - I've got to find a BIG box for that MOS TRIPLE still. What I had on hand wasn't gonna cut it. I may make one big box out of two if that's ok with you.

lukewm - you're just about all set. I'll be confirming the extra posters with you then boxing it all up.

shadysear10 - I'll be glazing your MOS Single this evening.

ELVIS - Your classic Double is built and the primer is drying right now.

I'm almost done with that DX double that I mentioned was going to have two 4x6 posters on it but I don't have your official order and deposit so I haven't started anything for you yet, amstel. You had mentioned wanting a Double with a drawer? Just pm me with the details of your order and we can go from there. Thanks!

Fine by me.

Some photos of that vader shelf for reference with other stands next to it

Vader with HT Luke (no helmet base)
numavaqa.jpg

Vader with a Hot Toys style Oval base (with helmet)
uvesytut.jpg

Vader with a Hot Toys style Oval base (with no helmet)
6yhe4ypa.jpg

Vader with a Sideshow style round base (with helmet)
ry7uhyqy.jpg

Vader with a Sideshow style round base (with no helmet)
4u2uhuze.jpg

I'm not familiar with that line so they may need something different for a display. Please feel free to let me know if they do.

As far as a jungle looking painting, if you're referring to the overall paint job of the shelf then that's doable. I think I know what you've got in mind.

Great let me get the actual figures then I contact you again,actually the display would be for 3 figures,I will get the Michonne too when released.

Quick pic of your MOS display, shady. Only needs a sealer on the glaze and a poster confirmation and it'll be ready to go.

UPDATE:

ELVIS - Your Classic Round Top Double is ready to ship.

shadysear10 - The Classic Round Top Double added to your order is painted and ready for a final sealer coat.

Amstel - I'll be starting your DX Double soon.

EXOTICLEX - A BIG box for your big Triple is on the way.

ELVIS' Double. Soon to be holding two of the greatest figures ever made. :D

And this is a DX Double with stacked 4x6 posters I made a while ago for Joker and Harley.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing the finished product! I can see how neat it is for the joker and harley with two stacked posters representing them. Mine will be the bank robber joker and cop joker so how will two stacked posters work for them? What is your idea?

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing the finished product! I can see how neat it is for the joker and harley with two stacked posters representing them. Mine will be the bank robber joker and cop joker so how will two stacked posters work for them? What is your idea?

It'll be exactly like that one but with a drawer...and different posters. :D

:duff Cool! Can't wait! Thank you

looking forward to mine as well, hope it will ship when you return!

It sure will, ELVIS.

If my box order comes in at Staples then I'll be able to ship out yours too, EXOTICLEX. Sorry for the delay on this.

Back