Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! and i thought my Deckard looked about as good as possible. he looks like a bum in his clothes compared to yours.

dsc01520j.jpg

incredible work you did there Blind! if ya ever make another batch lemme know

I haven't forgot about this poor little Replicant Hunter. I had mentioned in my previous update that I had found a new process to vastly improve the holster belt combo for this guy and that is almost ready to go now. So that will finally complete this run (It seems like it would never end :) ) I am really excited to have it all finished and get to see all the super cool Deckards people put together from this. Thanks again for everybodys patience on this project while coming together. Hopefully I will have a super great update by the end of next week.

Thanks again,
Ryan

Hey Blind, someone's looking for you and he's really pi$$ed:

DSC01696.jpg

Just kidding! Thanks for the update you sent us. (Just wanted to show off my head sculpt I just finished).

No, I didn't get any PM's from him.
Odd.

Thanks for the info.

I wanted to send you a forward of that pm, but I erased it (dammit!:mad: All because of the limited 100 pm count!:() Can someone else who received it, forward it to abake? And please copy me in the forward. Thanks!

Back