Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's time to head off to the equipment room to gear up for the hunt. All of the revisions have been made to the PKD (although I still mught try and get the chamber just a hair darker black/gun metal color) and they are coming hot of the press as your read this. Here is a pic of the fist production model off the line :D

Thanks,
Ryan

PKDF.jpg

Well it's time to head off to the equipment room to gear up for the hunt. All of the revisions have been made to the PKD (although I still mught try and get the chamber just a hair darker black/gun metal color) and they are coming hot of the press as your read this. Here is a pic of the fist production model off the line :D

Thanks,
Ryan

PKDF.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

It's getting closer and closer...

:banana

Not a huge update but the guns are all finished now. I had another slight delay in the holsters as I was able to work out something new on them but trust me the difference in the new ones coming will be worth the short added wait. This is starting to feel like the "never ending project" I am sure but I can gurantee these will be the best I could have possibly done them when all is said and done.

Thanks again to all for the excellent support and patenice on this project,
Ryan

Not a huge update but the guns are all finished now. I had another slight delay in the holsters as I was able to work out something new on them but trust me the difference in the new ones coming will be worth the short added wait. This is starting to feel like the "never ending project" I am sure but I can gurantee these will be the best I could have possibly done them when all is said and done.

Thanks again to all for the excellent support and patenice on this project,
Ryan

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

:banana

Back