Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't forget you guys. I have to work part of yesterday and got a little behind, but I should be able to get caught back up tonight.

Thanks,
Ryan

I didn't forget you guys. I have to work part of yesterday and got a little behind, but I should be able to get caught back up tonight.

Thanks,
Ryan

AWESOME update Ryan. I'm still really stoked for this. I have a Paul Carson resculpt Deckard head off to small_studios for a repaint...

This is going to be an INCREDIBLE Deckard figure!!! :rock

AWESOME update Ryan. I'm still really stoked for this. I have a Paul Carson resculpt Deckard head off to small_studios for a repaint...

This is going to be an INCREDIBLE Deckard figure!!! :rock

My PC head is with Les. :rock

I missed the intitial Ryan BH run so I had to pick up a V3 Android Hunter on ebay, but at least I got lucky as hell on the deal. Anyway, curious whether Ryan is still offering outfit parts as I may need at least a shirt.

Let me know, Bro.

Got an army of heads ready for this.

PICT1802.jpg
Deckard08.jpg

That would be from Lonnie Hale, but on ebay, its not the Deckard available regularly on his site.

SHOE INFO!!!

Ok here is the info on the shoes that people have been asking about.

d-shoe1.jpg

SCREEN GRAB FROM THE MOVIE

d-shoe2.jpg

FULL SIZE ADIDAS SHOE

d-shoe3.jpg

1/6 SCALE SHOE

The 1/6 scale shoe has the vent holes down the sides just like the real ones. I used black shoe dye on the pair for mine and it worked out great.

They can be purchased here:
https://store.volksusa.com/wtsi06ss17.html

My other update is still coming up real soon. Still playing catch up. :google

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks Ryan! Appreciate the info.

But damn, with shipping, the cost comes out to almost $30! Not sure if I'm ready to do that.

Also, it looks like his shoes are brown, not black. (atleast, from your screenshot).

What do other people think?

Back