Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unforunately for financial reasons I won't be able to go ahead with my figure now. :( I'll just have to live through the pictures that you Guys post of your cool figures .

At least I still have a body and head though. :)

Long shot here: If anyone who ordered a set of these clothes changed his mind or no longer can afford them, please contact me. I need these and would love to have your order transfered to me or if you already have them, I'll buy them off from you. Thank you!

How are these coming along Ryan? I assume you will pm everyone when they are done? :)

Sorry about that. I really don't want anybody to wait that long for an update.
These are super , super close to being finished really, just some finish work on some ties and guns. The hard pieces are actually out of the way. I plan to try and knock these out this weekend so I can get cleared up to move on to the next project. I love Blade Runner but I really can't wait till all of these ship out :lol I really do appreciate the patience on this and I will update everyone on the status on Sunday afternoon.

Thanks again,
Ryan

Wow, thanks Ryan. Such a quick update is much appreciated! I am just so looking forward to getting this set, I find it difficult to wait! :rolleyes: Looking forward to the Sunday update!:joy

Hey Blind contacted BillyB recently to ask if he has received the casts I paid you for, but to date they havent arrived, can you confirm for me that the gun casts went out, so I can point BillyB at this thread ?

Back