Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew the never ending project is almost there :D All Pants, Shirts, Blazers, and Coats are complete now. The guns will be cast later this week and the holsters finished up as well. After that just a little trip to the Post Office and then I hope to see some great Deckard customs coming soon.

Thanks to all involved on this project.
Ryan

Whew the never ending project is almost there :D All Pants, Shirts, Blazers, and Coats are complete now. The guns will be cast later this week and the holsters finished up as well. After that just a little trip to the Post Office and then I hope to see some great Deckard customs coming soon.

Thanks to all involved on this project.
Ryan

Hey Ryan, I don't see TIE mentioned in there...surely the tie is done too! :rock

P.S., can't wait for this!

Nope I decided not to do the tie......

Just kidding......

I guess I just have to many projects going on if I forgot the Tie :wacky

True it has been a while since the last update, but the time was not idle I can assure you. These have finally rounded the corner and headed for home now. Also several people have contacted me if these are still available and as of right now they are closed due to the high workload finishing these and things coming up. These ran over my schedule a little and I do not want to get too back-logged and not be able to offer items in a timely manner. This has been an exciting project that I have wanted to do for a while and I am glad it is finally coming to a close. I may offer these later on an individual comission basis though just not another large run (Too many other exciting things to get to :lol) Anyways here is my favorite pic so far, the Blade Runner army is about to suit up!!! :D

Thanks to all,
Ryan

coats.jpg

Oh that picture soooo Photo Shopped. What have you really been doing? :p

True it has been a while since the last update, but the time was not idle I can assure you. These have finally rounded the corner and headed for home now. Also several people have contacted me if these are still available and as of right now they are closed due to the high workload finishing these and things coming up. These ran over my schedule a little and I do not want to get too back-logged and not be able to offer items in a timely manner. This has been an exciting project that I have wanted to do for a while and I am glad it is finally coming to a close. I may offer these later on an individual comission basis though just not another large run (Too many other exciting things to get to :lol) Anyways here is my favorite pic so far, the Blade Runner army is about to suit up!!! :D

Thanks to all,
Ryan

coats.jpg

Back