Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are starting to wrap up nicely. Earlier on I got delayed a week and a half because I had to get one panel of shirt material re-printed because I wasn't 100% happy with it but everything is churning along now. The coats are the slowest part of coarse, but they are almost there as well. By the end of this week I should have a solid update with shipping schedule and all. So VERY soon everyone can start assembling the very own ultimate Deckard. I can't wait to see them either. Also on the topic of updates, later this week promises to bring another outstatnding announcement and glimpse at the next big project. So hang tight true believers, great things to come!

Thanks to all,
Ryan

Cool!

I'm hoping what you announce is not something I would want.

:lol

Too much stuff coming!

Also on the topic of updates, later this week promises to bring another outstatnding announcement and glimpse at the next big project.

3393321_std.jpg

Yes Have Some.

They are pretty close. I was saving them till last actually becuase I knew If I could get through all of those coats life would be much better. I am going to post really nice pictures of the entire outfit together (along with the assembly line :lol ) real soon. It has been an outstanding(and crazy busy) past few weeks here at the Voyeur lab and I can wait to post all of the updates.

Thanks,
Ryan

I know your unbelivably busy but I was wondering if you managed to get the Leon pants out yet ?.. :monkey3:D

Hope I can catch those in transit with the finished head! :D
He's coming along. Pics soon!
I bet Ryan has a lot in progress too.
But I can't wait to see this one when you finish him.

Hope I can catch those in transit with the finished head! :D
He's coming along. Pics soon!
I bet Ryan has a lot in progress too.
But I can't wait to see this one when you finish him.

awesome Les !.
I'm hoping I can get something framed next to it crediting everyone who helped me out making it , wheter its help finding parts or obviously painting/making them !. :D

You guys both rock. :rock
This Deckard looks great too. I need to watch BR again sometime , been a while. :D

I'm in. :D

Paulcarson sending my Dek head to Les this week.

I saw BR the other night, I may be wrong but it seems to me the Coat is a caramel brown color. Ryan's V2 looks awfully damn good.

hey ryan - congrats on the mola ram - flipping wicked!

just wondering if you got my pm from a few weeks back about shipping the joker pants with the deckard stuff. pm me when you have a few please bud.

Back