Custom Batman The Dark Knight 1/6 Harvey Dent PODIUM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the praises guys :eek:

Well, you've got your first bidder :D

I'd love to get a #2 though :monkey3
So you are the first bidder? Nice. And you also want another one? How many harvey's do you have then?:)

Ahhh man, that's superb!
I'm watching your auction, but I'm just kidding myself, surely ro926 is gonna snatch it up. :D

Well done man - your quality shows!
Glad you like it Pennyworth.
Everyone has a chance, but I do understand the fear if ro926 is in da game:rotfl

who? me bid? naaahhhhh.....:monkey3
You better not! :tap
:lol
:rotfl

sooo... are you working on anything else 1mod6? Would love to see what else you can come up with after the batsignal and this podium, both of which are incredible... hmmm, how about a batcave prop, computer and armour setup? That would be tasty...

Awesome work! I love all the detail on the microphones!
Glad you liked it Luke314pi.

sooo... are you working on anything else 1mod6? Would love to see what else you can come up with after the batsignal and this podium, both of which are incredible... hmmm, how about a batcave prop, computer and armour setup? That would be tasty...
Like the military always say: I cannot confirm nor deny:lol.
But like I said in the batsignal thread, there are 3 things of TDK I really want to build after the batsignal. The Podium was the first and the smallest and least complex. The second one will be bigger and about the same complexity as the batsignal. And the 3rd will be even bigger the most complex and there for the one I want to build the most:D. I'm not sure when or if I'll get a chance to make these, but I sure hope so.

Thanks SixMillionDollarMan.

Nice. I cannot wait to find out what those are. And as the proud owner of the #1 1mod6 TDK batsignal, I sincerely hope they do come to bear and that they find their way to my shelf:D

Your next project should be a 1/6 scale interrogation table. That would make a killing because 1/6 scale tables (plain tables) are rare as it is and also because I've seen A LOT of people on here looking and asking for one.

Just a suggestion. :D

P.S. I deserve a 1/3 of the profits for suggesting it. :lol:lol:lol

Your next project should be a 1/6 scale interrogation table. That would make a killing because 1/6 scale tables (plain tables) are rare as it is and also because I've seen A LOT of people on here looking and asking for one.

Right on - an interrogation room table would fit nicely in many a freak's detolf....(and I might actually be able to afford it. :lol)

Back