Custom Batman The Dark Knight 1/6 Harvey Dent PODIUM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's a beautiful piece, but i don't know, some people are going crazy. with all respect to 1mod6, but seriously this is not 260$ worth. :monkey3

Yeah well that really depends - the value of $260 is less to someone who has more money or allocates more money to 1/6 collecting than someone else may do. $160 odd is the most I was personally willing to pay for it, and even that may be too much for some people.

for ME a reasonable price is around 100-120$. but i would understand if someone really wants it, he would spend around 160$ for it, but damn 260 is really much :monkey5

i can remember for what prices the bat-signals went through ebay. now THAT was shocking :D

congrats to 1mod6 though for making so much cash with his work.
no wonder he didn't want to sell those bat-signals here with his first price-tag anymore after SO many had shown interest on it. ;)

gee...I wonder who won? :monkey3

Dang! Here I was thinking I might not get outbid after 9 days of being the lone bidder, and then BOOM! Over $200! To be honest, I wasn't going to be able to go for more than the opening price, but dang! I didn't think it would go for that much! Congrats!

Pics are required or you're banned :D

:lol Not only that, but Dave gave me more power tonight! :naughty

But seriously, post some pics! I'd like to see more of what I didn't win ;)

Thanks for the congrats guys, and of course I'm gonna be sharing pics once I get it. I don't wanna get banned!! :monkey2 :lol

I'm more interested in you getting banned from future 1mod6 auctions!! With you - the rest of us have no chance!! Can't wait to see the next thing 1mod6 comes up with...

Back