Custom Batman The Dark Knight 1/6 Harvey Dent PODIUM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, the auction still has 4 days.

Count me in as interested in a 1/6 table, but if the lamp's included, have the option to have it there or not, top reason would be for the interrogation setup but a nice, simple 1/6 table would be nice for anything, but not always with that lamp.

Lol, Sorry to disappoint guys, but I have no plans/use for a interrogation room/table and won't be building one. But if I'm not mistakes there are a few people building them. The one Rishi pointed out and also Zahal is buiding the room, but I don't remember if he had a table or not.

Nice looking interrogation room, but $300? :horror:horror

I'd be happy if I could just find a plain old 1/6 table for a simple courtroom setup for my soon-to-be-here Dent, but apparently such things don't exist.

C'mon geil it's a yes or no question, directed at 1mod6. -_-

C'mon Since when is it not ok to throw in a statement just for the kicks? especially when it is the truth, I kinda totally did not expect you to react to it though -_- not sure what this stands for but right back at you :naughty

C'mon Since when is it not ok to throw in a statement just for the kicks? especially when it is the truth, I kinda totally did not expect you to react to it though -_- not sure what this stands for but right back at you :naughty

-_- is a face that is kind of irked. I didn't really get what you said, and was hoping for 1mod6 to give me a yes or no answer.

Back