Custom Batman Forever Batboat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman Forever Batboat?

The more I think of it if they were released I probably would buy a couple of the Batman Forever figures. If they did Batman in the panther suit I'd probably get it and I'd probably pick up Robin to go along with him. Not sure I'd go for a Riddler or Two Face.

This looks like your typical company official product, Stuff thrown about mixed all up, all random. If it was collectors items, it would be set up nicer and with order.

Anyone notice the video monitors behind the Bat Armory?
They have the Joker's face on them.
I wonder what that's part of?

1mod6-Batsuit-armory-Cage-and-Workstation-Desk-with-Monitors.jpg

Sooooo not everything on these tables are Hot Toys.
I knew what ever that red thing off to the right wasn't.

Cool. I hope they'll do the computer table set as well, and release a newer Alfred and Bruce sculpts with a more accurate likeness than the one that came with the armory. :lol

Good find. I bet that's it.

The upper left of the pic,near the red & blue Spider Man figure.
There's a figure that looks like it's sitting on a motorcycle.
Near the plastic cup...thoughts?

The upper left of the pic,near the red & blue Spider Man figure.
There's a figure that looks like it's sitting on a motorcycle.
Near the plastic cup...thoughts?

Future SAMCRO President Abel Teller

Where on fb did you see this? I don't think there's any reason to speculate that this is a hint from Hot Toys....That's not even the HT 89 Batmobile (or any version of the prototypes that were shown).

Correct, pretty sure the Batmobile is custom, too:

70665179.jpg

Source: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?71937

From the same guy: :wink1:

The boat could be this custom piece:

61628426.jpg

Source: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?95719

Pretty sure that DiFabio is right, the monitors show exactly the same pictures as the ones 1mod6 made
and also the armory looks like the one from 1mod6.

Anyway, in the first moment I really hoped the same as Hydeous. :lol

Cool. I hope they'll do the computer table set as well, and release a newer Alfred and Bruce sculpts with a more accurate likeness than the one that came with the armory. :lol

they even displayed the tires and computer servers with the TDK computer monitors which 1mod6 never made, so it could be HTs. This diorama is something i always wanted, even before I ever saw 1mod6. It would be really cool if HTs made this :)

they even displayed the tires and computer servers with the TDK computer monitors which 1mod6 never made, so it could be HTs. This diorama is something i always wanted, even before I ever saw 1mod6. It would be really cool if HTs made this :)

Agree that such a set would be an instant buy! Think Hot Toys would have taken other tires, like from the Bat-Pod. These look like some random parts. The armory pretty sure is from 1mod6, the base from Hot-Toys (not the extra piece with the logo on it) is different. There seem to be so many custom things on the table, I'm pretty sure the servers (which look pretty cool imo) are custom as well.

If its been made by customisers, Hot Toys will also make it.

:lol In this case I really hope so!

Last edited:

I'm a sucker for all things batman... would be interested to see a Val Kilmer suit Nipples and all in 1/6.

Back